Explain Your Name!

Rx330driver

I thought this might be interesting. Some of us on this forum have really unique names on this forum. Others, just have what car they drive... :whistles: Im going to use some people for example. I chuckle every time i see Jim Nazium...and i know that thats just a joke. Others here have names like "Jibby". No idea what that means...and im just curious.

haha jim nazium. he needs to meet Mike Hunt :ph34r:

My wifes name, she bought and owns the RX300 AWD (1999) with its third transmission. Great car except for the tranny, which just *BLEEP*es me off everytime I think about it.

"Lexkid630"

Well first of all, I'm not a kid at all... I'm 46, male, married with 4 children, and employed! :whistles:

When i first found LOC i thought it was run by a bunch of teenagers "modifying" etc. their cars... so i thought if they thought i was "one of them" they might help me more! :geek: Plus i really do feel like a kid when we're talking cars :)

I even typed using letters as words etc. like my kids do, to seem "teenager-like" :huh:

and the "630", prepresenting "6:30" is a special time :blushing:

My real name is Jerry by the way :)

NC211: There is a country highway in south eastern NC, down by the coast. Many many moons

ago this little highway was the "locals" secret to getting around all the tourists in the summer. I use to live down on the coast for 8 years, and it gets log-jammed with traffic in the summer from all the people coming down for the weekends. Now, I live in the Raleigh MSA, and have become one of those people I use to cuss about, but still take my secret pathway to the coast that the tourists don't know about. 211 is also a song in the hymm book of a very special church in Wilmington, that saved my sanity in my early to mid 20's, that I have never, and will never reveal, it's my little secret.

Gryphon is a Greek mythological monster with the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion. I chose the name after eating bad Chinese food with my good American cousin in Griffin (an alternate spelling), GA.

I'm actually Tom.

SW, my initials, and 03ES my car ;)

DC, My favorite destination ( not washington ) Fish, My favorite food ( I am a chef ) Nothing to do with cars except for the fact that I love driving my lexus ( either one ) to my favorite destination. Go figure...........

Eh, Mine's not even Lexus related :lol:

Suburbazine comes from my limo Suburban, it's the vehicle that first launched me into the world of car/truck forums and I've stuck with the name ever since.

ArmyofOne, I am in the Army, And we are an ArmyofOne, and i didnt want to get a lexus related name, one because there are too many of them and two, i didnt think i would have that lexus forever...and lo and behold...i was right :ph34r: *CHUNCH*

anyway...i hope to be back in a lexus someday, but right now...its just not ifnancially feasable without buying one thats 10 years old...there are only 2 i will buy that are that old, one is Blake918's 300K monster and the other is NC211's LS4 cause everything that can be replaced...has been relaced and i know its all genuine toyota/lexus parts cause i gave him the guys name who gets all his stuff :D

Also, i needed something faster...to satisfy my drag racing affairs (track only of course)

DJSpawn00 just my AIM SN that i had for almost 10 years (had it since late 98). Although I'm not a DJ, don't really care for spawn... I have a hard time remembering different usenames and passwords.

I can't believe you don't know what Cowboy Action Shooting is! To give you a brief explanaition it is, hey did i ever mention I might have A.D.D. Oh look a bird.