Lexus RX 350 "Driver Break Suggestion"

Go to solution Solved by AndroidRX350,

Hello,

I just purchased the 2024 RX 350 gas version. The option to disable the "Driver Break Suggestion" doesn't save.  I can toggle it off but it turns itself back on engine next start. Other options seem to be saved fine.  I'm logged in my profile. Does anyone know why the "Driver Break Suggestion" turns itself back after engine stops/restarts?  Thank you!

It seems that the “Driver Break Suggestion” feature in your 2024 RX 350 is designed to reset after each engine cycle. This could be a safety measure to ensure that the driver assistance features are active each time the vehicle is used. Some vehicle settings are intended to revert to their default state for safety reasons, and it appears that the “Driver Break Suggestion” is one of them.

However, if you find this feature more distracting than helpful, you might want to check the vehicle’s manual for specific instructions on how to permanently disable this feature, or if such an option is available. It’s also a good idea to contact your local dealership or Lexus customer support for assistance, as they may provide guidance specific to your vehicle model.

• Solution

Thank you for your reply. It seems like it. I asked the Saleman to try the same setting on the NX350H, and it behaves the same way.