Bunch More And Bigger Pics Of The New S Class...

SW03ES

Very much so and I'm wondering if Benz is betting thats going to be the interior layout of the future. I personally can't get used to it and I think BMW executes it better than Benz here.

yes

I think the exterior is all over the board, Sharp lines , Bulging, Curves, etc... I do like the pic with the garnet color auto. And the tail looks like it is too far up in the air. I don't care for it at all. The interior is just ok by the looks only. :censored:

One has to give Mercedes credit for creating such a different looking car. Very daring and definitely not playing it safe. For a company historically known for selling mostly boring underpowerd gas and diesel cars, I have to admire this effort.

LOL

this is chrysler after all

One has to give Mercedes credit for creating such a different looking car.  Very daring and definitely not playing it safe.  For a company historically known for selling mostly boring underpowerd gas and diesel cars, I have to admire this effort.

I don't agree that all MBs are ugly, I think the current S Class is timeless and the new CLS is both different and still attractive. The E class is elegant looking as are the coupes. The new ML SUV also is attractive.

This though...yikes.

I don't like it either. Every angle you look at is just awkward and unappealing. The current S class is up there with the 98-00 LS400 though...they are both some of the most beautiful cars.

Infiniti was the first to use the clock. Its played to death and I'm surprised Benz sunk to that. The plagarism on this car is sad. Oh well, Benz guys can never make fun of Lexus for copying their designs now lol

Infiniti was the first to use the clock. Its played to death and I'm surprised Benz sunk to that. The plagarism on this car is sad. Oh well, Benz guys can never make fun of Lexus for copying their designs now lol

You're not kidding!

The bulging fenders look like the new RX8 (which I think is ugly as well).

Maybe they're going ugly to compete with the new 7 series.

Personally I think that the current S-Class is sweet, but the new A8 is the best looking german flagship on the road right now.

With Mercedes these days it doesn't matter what the interior of the car looks like - it matters what the interior of the service department lounge looks like since you'll be spending more time there than inside the car.

Chrysler's have them too. I don't like the looks of analog clocks.

The analog clock makes it classy.  :blink:

not much classier. Infiniti's got an analog clock in some of their cars... :whistles:

Lots of cars had analog clocks back in the day, but mostly they quit working after a few weeks. :(

There have been great advances in car clocks since then.

The analog clock makes it classy.   :blink:

not much classier. Infiniti's got an analog clock in some of their cars...:whistles:

Lots of cars had analog clocks back in the day, but mostly they quit working after a few weeks. :(

It takes too much time to do the work in your brain to figure out what the time is LOL :P

The analog clock makes it classy.  :blink:

not much classier. Infiniti's got an analog clock in some of their cars...:whistles:

It takes too much time to do the work in your brain to figure out what the time is LOL :P

Do they even teach kids how to tell time these days? :)

My fiance doesn't know lol, honestly she can't tell time on an analog clock, never learned.

r u serious??? :blink: wow. i think analog clocks are easier at times because you can easily count how much time u have left. let's say u have a group that went hiking or something. u all go different trails. now to meet up with the group again, say "oh let's meet back in 45 minutes at this spot) you can easily count 45 minutes on an analog clock rather than a digital clock (unless u can easily count on a digital clock).