Wanted To Share My New Plates!

I don't like custom plates, easier for cops to memorize hahah, plus don't they cost like $200

They can memorize all they want...I would only worry about that if I had something to hide...as if I were a crack dealer. It wasn't quite $200.

O-POS?:geek:

Blood type ??? :wacko:

Blood Donor limited edition plates, too!

In case you didn't know, in some car forums POS kinda stands for something rather negative....
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if NYS had blood donor plates... nothing attracts the ladies like a lexus and a license plate that kinda implies that I've got clean blood. :lol:

post-42851-1231905202.gif

Blood Donor limited edition plates, too!

In case you didn't know, in some car forums POS kinda stands for something rather negative....
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if NYS had blood donor plates... nothing attracts the ladies like a lexus and a license plate that kinda implies that I've got clean blood. :lol:

post-42851-1231905202.gif

Yeah my blood type is O positive so that's why I did that. I"m in the medical field so it fits.......I'm glad I'm not A Positive, then it would REALLY mean, A POS. (A peice of *BLEEP*)

I've often prided myself w/ my ability to decipher the vane plates.

In this case, I just looked at your Thumbnail and was a bit stumped on why somebody would put "Oh, Piece of Sht" on their car, unless they REALLY didn't like the car. A shame in this case considering the car.

I read down in the threads and got confused on the bloodtype thing, so then opened the file to see the blood donor portion of the plate at the bottom.

Unless cars will be right on your tail, I'd tend to think that most would read as I originally did -- from afar, and not get the blood relation.

Perhaps an "O-PLUS" would've been less ambigious (how often do you really see blood types written w/ the words negative or positive?? i'd presume even in your field it would be the sign).

Me too, not a fan, AT ALL, of the vane plates, but if I did, I'd spend an awful lot of time thinking, pondering, and considering every possible perception of the type i had chosen to assure the least amount of confusion, unless, of course, that was what you were after.

Clearly too late, but... well... ok then... enjoy. :rolleyes:

I've often prided myself w/ my ability to decipher the vane plates.

In this case, I just looked at your Thumbnail and was a bit stumped on why somebody would put "Oh, Piece of Sht" on their car, unless they REALLY didn't like the car. A shame in this case considering the car.

I read down in the threads and got confused on the bloodtype thing, so then opened the file to see the blood donor portion of the plate at the bottom.

Unless cars will be right on your tail, I'd tend to think that most would read as I originally did -- from afar, and not get the blood relation.

Perhaps an "O-PLUS" would've been less ambigious (how often do you really see blood types written w/ the words negative or positive?? i'd presume even in your field it would be the sign).

Me too, not a fan, AT ALL, of the vane plates, but if I did, I'd spend an awful lot of time thinking, pondering, and considering every possible perception of the type i had chosen to assure the least amount of confusion, unless, of course, that was what you were after.

Clearly too late, but... well... ok then... enjoy. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't pride yourself if after seeing the entire plate you can't figure it out. At the hospital there are no signs as you proclaim to think, it is abbreviated (o pos) or (o neg). (Look up a picture of a unit of blood) And I promise if you are close enough behind me to read my plate, you can see the blood donor line on the bottom. A small thumbnail is inaccurate. And I have no idea why, even if someone DID drive a piece of *BLEEP*, why they would like to say so. That's just stupid. Regardless I did not get it just to be a "vane" plate. It's a very important thing you can do to help those who need it. It's FREE to donate and makes you feel good. God forbid you or your children need a blood transfusion and they are in short supply and you can't receive any. I'm just trying to send a message so don't read into it too much about what each letter means. And I’m glad it confused you, at least if you saw me on the road, you would remember it. And remember me smokin your !Removed! in your 250. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't pride yourself if after seeing the entire plate you can't figure it out. At the hospital there are no signs as you proclaim to think, it is abbreviated (o pos) or (o neg). (Look up a picture of a unit of blood) And I promise if you are close enough behind me to read my plate, you can see the blood donor line on the bottom. A small thumbnail is inaccurate. And I have no idea why, even if someone DID drive a piece of *BLEEP*, why they would like to say so. That's just stupid. Regardless I did not get it just to be a "vane" plate. It's a very important thing you can do to help those who need it. It's FREE to donate and makes you feel good. God forbid you or your children need a blood transfusion and they are in short supply and you can't receive any. I'm just trying to send a message so don't read into it too much about what each letter means. And I’m glad it confused you, at least if you saw me on the road, you would remember it. And remember me smokin your !Removed! in your 250. :lol:

Don't be nasty, no reason for that. If you put something on the forum to share, you've got to be willing to accept negative reactions.

I didn't get it either until I read the thread, even after looking at the full picture and seeing it was a blood donor plate. So to people that are into blood donating they might get it, but a lot of people aren't going to get it. I've never looked at a unit of blood, nor will I look up a picture to decipher your plate.

I thought maybe you meant zero peice of !Removed!, I totally didn't get blood type until someone said blood type.

Personalized plates are great, but you can't get angry with people if they don't decipher what it means as quickly as you can. My guess is maybe 15% of people who see this will get it.

Naa I wasn't upset he didn't get it. I don't think you have to be rude if you don't like something. A simple like or dislike would suffice.

And I also just wanted to "share" them, I never asked for comments.