Juntion Produce Taillights Installed(pics)

Looks fantastic...though I would of tried my best to do the brakes over the lights!

i tried, but they wouldn't fit do 2 my wheel offset in the front and i don't believe in spacers..

Believe me. We all wanted him to get the brakes and offered all kinds of info. Ultimately, the nice lips on his wheels came with a price. :(

BlueLex .... have you tried putting Supra brakes on your car?

and how much are those tails?

the supra brakes really won't fit, they r bigger than some of the stoptechs i was thinking about getting...do 2 me going with a all lip front and rear package which i wanted i had 2 give up the chance of ever getting big brake kits, so it was a sacrifice i made in wanting big front and rear lips....

Yo A, those lights look hott.. Great to see that you haven't fell off since I've been gone...:cheers:

thanx bro...little by little i try....

steve- thanx again, i'm kinda leaning 2 staying on my own with it all, i've been approached a couple times but i guess i want 2 keep it as a hobby, but i appreciate the kind words and offer. :)

• 4 years later...