Replacing Rear Sway Bar Bushings

JJHLex14

posted the thread Popping sound and still have it after read sway bar links changed and new shocks I have decided to replace the rear sway bar bushings. It appears to be straight forward.
My problem is finding the right Rear Sway bar bushings. I find a lot of front bushings but not rear. The bar is 3/4” , 9mm.
I have tried the local Autozone, Advanced Auto Parts, Oreily’s and Rock Auto. Maybe I am doing my searching incorrect.
2014 Lexus RX350 rear sway bar bushings. Have also tried Rear Stabilizer Bar Bushings.
Any help appreciated.

IMG_1439.jpeg

IMG_1440.jpeg

Thank you for the links.

YES from what I can tell I can’t buy the rear sway bar bushings except from Lexus. That surprises me and wonder why?
I found you links you sent. The cheapest was at Genuine OEM Lexus Parts. Checking on return policy and shipping.
You are the only one that has replied to my Replacing Rear Sway Bar Bushings, but want to ask another question?

Do I have to disconnect the end links to replace the rear sway bar bushings?

4 hours ago, JJHLex14 said:

Thank you for the links.

YES from what I can tell I can’t buy the rear sway bar bushings except from Lexus. That surprises me and wonder why?
I found you links you sent. The cheapest was at Genuine OEM Lexus Parts. Checking on return policy and shipping.
You are the only one that has replied to my Replacing Rear Sway Bar Bushings, but want to ask another question?

Do I have to disconnect the end links to replace the rear sway bar bushings?

I have not done this, myself but found this answer by doing a quick search using Bing's  CoPilot:

Yes, for the 2014 Lexus RX350, you would typically need to disconnect the end links to replace the rear sway bar bushings. Here are the general steps:

1. Safely raise and support the vehicle using a jack and jack stands.
  2. Detach the stabilizer bar bushing clamp or the stabilizer bar link.
  3. Once the stabilizer bar is detached, you should have enough space to remove the old bushings and install the new ones2.
  4. Apply silicone grease on the contact points of the new bushing and the sway bar. This will prevent water and rubber damage.
  5. Install the new bushing over the sway bar and attach the bracket with the bolts. Tighten them securely