There Is Something Absolutely Terrible About This

ED.

Sarcasm! I love it. Its ok. I say something sarcastic and everyone will look at me like I'm serious. I have to tell them I'm just jokin and they figure it out and by that time the joke is no longer funny...... : )

thanks

Sarcasm! I love it. Its ok. I say something sarcastic and everyone will look at me like I'm serious.  I have to tell them I'm just jokin and they figure it out and by that time the joke is no longer funny...... :  )

thanks

my fault i have to get used to the smilies

Geez, that is heinous! :cries:

You can just picture the candya$$ turkey who drove that thing. :lol:

You know the type. He wears his polo shirt with the collar turned up, bermuda shorts and leather dress shoes with no socks. :geek:

Take that thing to a junkyard and throw it in one of those car crushers! :chairshot:

Geez, that is heinous!  :cries:

You can just picture the candya$$ turkey who drove that thing.  :lol:

You know the type.  He wears his polo shirt with the collar turned up, bermuda shorts and leather dress shoes with no socks.    :geek:

Take that thing to a junkyard and throw it in one of those car crushers!  :chairshot:

Have the roof returned to stock and rebadge. Then you can park it in my driveway.

Well lets look on the bright side.

It is fabric and not vinyl with gold rivets.

LMAO

I love the car but i would buy it anyway since it is definatly a salvage car looking like that and needs serious repairs to be returned to normal condition.