129 members have voted

1. 1. what year is your ls

• l1994
    • post 1999

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderfull thread. I started one with how many miles on the LS.

000_0006_0001_001.sized.jpg

000_0020_0001.sized.jpg

The driver seat looks as if it is ripped but its just the glare from the camera flash. My mother bought cheap blue mats :wacko:Don't know what was she thinking.

1993, Silver Taupe.

:cheers:

1995 LS400 options: leather, CD changer, moonroof, wheel locks, and memory seats.

Outside:

DSC00766.sized.jpg

Inside:

DSC00777.sized.jpg

The heart of the beast: :D

DSC00774.sized.jpg

My pride and joy(you can see my neighbors '96 ES in the background!):

DSC00363.sized.jpg

93, I think it must be something with the P72 because my seat looks the same way. ;) I agree; what a great thread! :D I love seeing what everyone's cars look like!

:cheers:

:blushing: How do you put a picture in the post? BTW my ls430, I have put in a request to "the boss" (wife) for a LS 430. I have been told that the request will be filled in about 4 years :blink::wacko: . I guess I'll have to wait. I'll probably end up with a 2005 in 2008 B) can't wait

post-4-1089586707.jpg

Mark and '90, you need to store the pics in the gallery and then copy the url of the pic itself(you get this by right clicking--properties--then copy the url) into an "IMG" tag(that you see below the font type and everything). Example-

p><p>And here is mbpgawest

%7Boption%7Dhttp://us.lexusownersclub.com/albums/LS/DSC00014.jpg' alt='DSC00014.jpg'>

I hate to post this here to clutter up this topic, but it will not let me sign into the gallery. It keeps saying invalid password- shouldn't is be the same as the password to this site in general? Thanks.

Thanks Blake- I was able to enter the gallery and upload some photos I took a little while ago. Here are photos of my car I took earlier.

Oh well- I give up.. Thanks anyway- admin, please delete this post.

I am just messing up this topic.... :( :rolleyes:

Here is my 1990 LS400.

Attached File ( Number of downloads: 20 )

IMG00002.jpg

theres something funny about this picture. it almost looks like the photo was edited and the car was posted into the background or something. i know this isn't the case but it still looks weird to me. it might just be because its 2:50AM :rolleyes:

i am yet to take pictures of my 94. i'm too dam lazy.

Here is my 1990 LS400.

Attached File ( Number of downloads: 20 )

IMG00002.jpg

theres something funny about this picture. it almost looks like the photo was edited and the car was posted into the background or something. i know this isn't the case but it still looks weird to me. it might just be because its 2:50AM :rolleyes:

i am yet to take pictures of my 94. i'm too dam lazy.

1UZ-FE- are you talking about my photo that is on that link? I agree- I always thought it looked peculiar, but that is where the car is actually setting. That is the driveway in front of the house. That is my the workshop you see in the background, as well as my 92 Buick. I think it is the way the light was that evening or something..... :unsure: Actually- as I recall- that photo was taken just a few minutes before we got a severe storm.

Here is a photo taken of the rear of the car at the same time and the storm approaching.....

:blink:

post-4-1089690639.jpg