The Fugliest Car

smooth1

I already know what the best looking car on the road is, that would be mine, so the question is, who makes the ugliest car on the road today?

So I'll start with I think one of the ugliest cars is the Hyundai Santa Fe. Man that thing just terrible. Everytime i see that thing I just ask why? why?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the Aztec is bad. I agree. Definately in the top 10.

I think I'll add the Jeep Commander. What was that thing? Oh, and the Honda Ridgeline.

Don't forget, fellas, that Lexus builds some rather ugly cars, too. Earlier this year when my wife put her RX330 (not the most attractive SUV out there, no doubt about it) in the shop for some warranty work, she came home with an IS loaner for a few days. I thought it was rather ugly from the outside, but when I went to put my 6'7", 245 lb. frame into the driver's seat to take her out to dinner that evening, that's when I KNEW that little boneshaker was ugly....

Don't forget, fellas, that Lexus builds some rather ugly cars, too. Earlier this year when my wife put her RX330 (not the most attractive SUV out there, no doubt about it) in the shop for some warranty work, she came home with an IS loaner for a few days. I thought it was rather ugly from the outside, but when I went to put my 6'7", 245 lb. frame into the driver's seat to take her out to dinner that evening, that's when I KNEW that little boneshaker was ugly....

the 06'-07's IS?

Isuzu Vehicross = Yuck

isuzu_vehicross_1024x768_1.jpg

wow... I've never seen an SUV with downsyndrom before.

so, would that be an "intard" V-6? :blink:

Oh, and the Honda Ridgeline.

But those rear seatbelts in the Ridgeline are AMAZING!!!! Ok - they were designed by my brother, so there's some bias here.

RX IN NC... what do you mean the RX330 isn't the most the most attractice SUV out there?? I love how mine looks... :cries:

How about the X-90?? Where the :censored: do you put groceries in that thing?

How so?

Just 'cuz my little bro designed them (and the brackets)... you really have to sit in the vehicle to appreciate them. Nice material, they'll really hold ya in if you crash... I'm just kidding you know.... Well, my bro. did design them still. :lol:

For the record I very much like the Ridgeline and hardly believe it belongs in this thread. I am rather familiar with them which is why I inquired about the belts. That said I can certainly appreciate family pride and was genuinly curious about what makes them 'amazing'.

Now I know. wrenchbannana.gif

For the record I very much like the Ridgeline and hardly believe it belongs in this thread. I am rather familiar with them which is why I inquired about the belts. That said I can certainly appreciate family pride and was genuinly curious about what makes them 'amazing'.

Now I know. wrenchbannana.gif

Hey, cool dancing banana!! where r u gettin all these?

Now I know.

Hehehe! Now he's a seat designer, but the Ridgeline was the first vehicle he worked on after college. So we were at Honda-Ohio's open house last weekend, all admiring the seat belts on the Ridgeline (and comparing the MDX to my RX).