What Are They Trying To Sell Here? Lol

LexKid630

That's pretty funny!  He never did say if the !Removed! is included or not in the Q & A.  :lol:  And what's with the lp drilled to the trunk lid?

sorry Blake, but this is off topic, but, YOU ARE POSTING AGAIN.....AWESOME!!!! That means you are well. Is everything ok with you and your family?

steviej

Yeah, we're fine!! ;) We didn't even get water in our house, and the electricity came back today! We only suffered minor wind damage, to the roof mainly(the satellite was sucked right off of the roof...it's pretty funny! lol). There is a big hurricane thread in the LS forum (I don't really post much in the ES forum anymore since I hardly drive it.). We were very, very lucky! Thanks so much for your conern!

-Blake

WOW... nothing shocks me anymore. The sad thing is that this car is being sold about 15 minutes from where i'm living now. Aint nothin' like some low class backwoods tennesseans! Did anyone else catch the comment about having to go home and look at a fat chick nawin' on a turkey leg?!?!?! HAHA

dont pay no attention to pervs dissin your sales approach they gotta go home an look at a fat chick nawin on a turkey leg keep up the good work and may i suggest a g string and some trucks

LOL!!!

Mmm... I bet those bead seat covers are comfortable, especially without a decent pair of pants on.

It's understandable why no one has ever sat in the back seat; no one in their right mind would want to.And who was the brains behind the idea to spray the car, not only distorting the crappiness of the paint, but making it evident that the tail lights leak? Figured I'd add a few comments to one of the pictures to possibly encourage the seller to put some actual thought into his marketing, next time he decides to sell another ES300, since he does get rid of "about 10 a month".

Noob.

post-18112-1126642428_thumb.jpg

The one with the bent over the front of the car is the most special...

How professional :wacko:

I wonder if you can lodge complaints against sellers on ebay for things like that?

I also like how the car is wet, hiding the clearcoat failure on the hood.

That guy is some kind of dealer, b/c he has a lot of those similar cars selling all over ebay, with the same girl (or whatever you want to call her :censored: ) dressed (well NOT dressed) in a different bathing suit each time.

This is so stupid...who would bid on that car?? She's probably scratching and messing up that car laying on it like that. Some people are so stupid LOL

The one with the bent over the front of the car is the most special...

How professional  :wacko:

I wonder if you can lodge complaints against sellers on ebay for things like that?

I also like how the car is wet, hiding the clearcoat failure on the hood.

A blind man would buy the car for $2000.00