Turf Wars!

ford212.809

Okay, here it goes. B)

Grass cutting season has arrived. Just curious as to what everyone is using to mow their lawns. I have a two year old Kubota ZD21 diesel w/a 60" ProDeck.

I mow two acres in about 45 minutes.

Yes, I know, everyone either hires it out or live in condominiums. But for everyone else, lets here it! ;)

Eight Peruvian Alpacas powered by four bales of organically-grown alfalfa and 32 gallons of freshly-strained rainwater per day. They can munch about one acre of Kentucky-31 fescue in four days before it's time to start them in the front yard all over again.

But then they head for the neighbors' lawn and that's another story....

i've got one in the garage (which i used awhile back before i had my lawn done) , it's a Green Craftsman. Don't know anything else about it!!! :whistles:

oh, i do know that it only has 2 blades though!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

What do I use to mow my lawn? I guess the answer is "Mexicans" since the lawn service's employees seem to speak only Spanish. These guys work their butts off but I always wonder if they are legal residents.

What do I use to mow my lawn?  I guess the answer is "Mexicans"

Really won’t hurt replacing “Mexicans” with Latino.

Murray 22", Briggs & Stratton , Black on red. :cheers:

Groundskeepers would do just fine !!! IMHO

What do I use to mow my lawn?  I guess the answer is "Mexicans"

Really won’t hurt replacing “Mexicans” with Latino.

yeah, that kinda sounds racist (although i'm not one). maybe if u said "gardener", it would sound better! ;)

yeah, that kinda sounds racist (although i'm not one). maybe if u said "gardener", it would sound better!  ;)

a large majority

Majority, not all. I don't know another term to call a person from Mexico, Mexican neither.

This is equivalent: A person's lawn mower=red necks.

well my point was that it isn't that great to "name" the different races . sometimes they can be proven wrong. besides, if u call someone "Mexican" maybe only those type of people will accept the idea of them being called that, but others don't. jus being conservative. ;)

well my point was that it isn't that great to "name" the different races . sometimes they can be proven wrong. besides, if u call someone "Mexican" maybe only those type of people will accept the idea of them being called that, but others don't. jus being conservative. ;)

I am under the impression that this thread is about lawnmowers not who is pushing or driving them . Back on topic please. :cheers:

post-1634-1116901516_thumb.jpg

Back on topic please.:cheers:

Point well taken and duely edited! ;) I stand by what I said, but maybe it's better for PM.

We have a Toro personal pace 6.5hp, Echo blower and trimmer, and McLane edger for a small suburbia front yard(small-none back yard b/c of pool). The Toro is excellent.

:cheers: