Word Association Game

chippiestu4

LOL. So does anyone have an answer to his 9/mpg yet?

Winter

Yes, city driving sucks! :chairshot: Highway it gets 18mpg, as is was initially intended for a travel vehicle. But since the truck weighs more than 7k lbs, the mostly stock 300HP engine suffers where there are traffic control devices :P I think this is the only case where more power might be more fuel efficient (or a less restrictive exhaust). As for premium, well, it knocks on 87 too much.

The interior quality is the same in the extra section, though I would like to add reading lights.

In response to Piston:

Thrown

LOL. So does anyone have an answer to his 9/mpg yet?

Winter

Yes, city driving sucks! :chairshot: Highway it gets 18mpg, as is was initially intended for a travel vehicle. But since the truck weighs more than 7k lbs, the mostly stock 300HP engine suffers where there are traffic control devices :P I think this is the only case where more power might be more fuel efficient (or a less restrictive exhaust). As for premium, well, it knocks on 87 too much.

The interior quality is the same in the extra section, though I would like to add reading lights.

In response to Piston:

Thrown

Baseball

In the city where most of my driving is done, it's at 9.5mpg average over the last 3 tanks now. Right now my dad is footing the gas bill because my driving is mostly for his stuff; I couldn't afford the gas on this truck :lol:

Malnourished

In the city where most of my driving is done, it's at 9.5mpg average over the last 3 tanks now. Right now my dad is footing the gas bill because my driving is mostly for his stuff; I couldn't afford the gas on this truck :lol:

Malnourished

Problem :o