Word Association Game

chippiestu4

All restaurants have roaches and insects...Even the top ones....How do I know you may ask? I have a restaurant contracting repair business for many years now...We go in at night when the restaurants are closed and repair flooring, tiles, lighting, caulking, plumbing, etc... I have always seen some creepy crawlers in the kitchen areas and in the back trash areas...There is just so much food being cooked, dropped on the floors, dumped in trash cans, it's really impossible to keep it 100% free of insects... These food establishment still get A grades too...Unbelieveable...

Let's just say after 5 years in this business I am always weary to eat at any restaurant.. Scary stuff...

Ok where are we..."DAMAGE"

Accident

sushi

People can get hepatitis A, worms, and other pathogens from eating raw fish or shellfish. :wacko:

But I love it anyway.........I like to live dangerously. :P

sushi

People can get hepatitis A, worms, and other pathogens from eating raw fish or shellfish.:wacko:

But I love it anyway.........I like to live dangerously. :P

Source

People can also choke and barf on a peice of sea weed when eating Sushi and then maybe even get the runs afterwards.... :blink:

Let's just say I am not a big fan of Sushi...... I like to live dangerously too, but that's suicide...

Sun B)

People can also choke and barf on a peice of sea weed when eating Sushi and then maybe even get the runs afterwards.... :blink:

Let's just say I am not a big fan of Sushi...... I like to live dangerously too, but that's suicide...

Sun B)

Arizona B) :cheers: