You Know The Economy Is Bad When...

ArmyofOne

Batman has to downgrade to...a Dodge Stratus SXT:

1129081005.jpg

1129081001.jpg

What you see here is a last gen Dodge Stratus...quite possibly one of the worst cars ever made wiiiiiiiith:

Chrome strips on every seam, those stupid fake fender vent/grill things, a FAKE roof scoop, FAKE hood scoop, BATMAN decals EVERYWHERE, a gigantic rear wing, a HUGE coffee can on the back, AND to top it all off, an Automatic Transmission.

Wow...some people...at least lower it and tint the windows dude...do something that really matters. :rolleyes:

And for anyone wondering, this was taken at my wifes office. I was there to get something out of my other car that i needed and BOOM! there it was, like a black knight!

Its ridiculous how soo many people spend a lot of money modding their car to make it look even worse... I was just talking to my friend yesterday and we were talking about how someone's bf's truck looks so ugly. It's a Silverado, i'm guessing lowered, puts a "denali" emblem on it, makes the whole rear one solid piece of the body and puts trailer brake lights on top of the bed! :chairshot:

Batman has to downgrade to...a Dodge Stratus SXT:

1129081005.jpg

1129081001.jpg

What you see here is a last gen Dodge Stratus...quite possibly one of the worst cars ever made wiiiiiiiith:

Chrome strips on every seam, those stupid fake fender vent/grill things, a FAKE roof scoop, FAKE hood scoop, BATMAN decals EVERYWHERE, a gigantic rear wing, a HUGE coffee can on the back, AND to top it all off, an Automatic Transmission.

Wow...some people...at least lower it and tint the windows dude...do something that really matters. :rolleyes:

And for anyone wondering, this was taken at my wifes office. I was there to get something out of my other car that i needed and BOOM! there it was, like a black knight!

my poster child of bad modding:

post-42851-1228236599_thumb.jpg

HOLLY F@#K. What has the world come too?? I thought the ricer down my street was bad. HOLLY COW