Happy Birthday Nc211 !

dcfish

HB NC :cheers: Judging by your new avatar, must be that your celebrating a whole bunch of birthdays all at once! :P Your posts are always entertaining or informative ... keep'm coming. How's life with the newcomer to the family?

Thanks Amigos! I'm now in my "mids" and seriously thinking about some "meds".

I spent the day doing what I like, tinkering and repairing. I had to fix a broken shingle on the roof from a storm a couple weeks ago, and started replacing my drip-caps over the 1st floor windows. They've started to rot a bit, so time to bust out some tools and get some dirt under my nails. I'm 35, and after a day on the ladder, I woke up feeling 95.

Thanks fellas! 35 is setting in on me pretty well actually. I think I'll enjoy this next phase of my life, the 35-55 period, hopefully. Now all I need is another LS in the garage to complete the package! But, everytime I find a LS430 I like, I'm always outbid by some dude in DC who keeps thinking about trading is 03ES in on it! Don't know who he is, but I wish he'd pull the trigger already, so I could get a clean shot at one myself! Hahaha...!!!