What's Your Favorite Drink ?

dcfish

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark & Stormy.....make it a double

Easy. Vodka (Chopin) and Pepsi; having a few now! Or unless I am out, Crown and pepsi.

I call Crown and coke my social lubricant...... B)

a good glass of PR Rum, Bacardi Lemon, with Coca Cola.

Does this have a specific name?

Barbados Mount !Removed! Rum Swizzler....

Crush a half lemon in the bottom of a 12oz. glass, Top with ice 2 oz. of Mount !Removed! Rum and fill with Tonic Water.........Refreshing :cheers:

wow u guys are really gettin into this topic.. lol... well ok i wont be mentioning any drinks but over here in the Philippines the legal age over here i think is 18.. :)

wow u guys are really gettin into this topic.. lol... well ok i wont be mentioning any drinks but over here in the Philippines the legal age over here i think is 18.. :)

It was 18 when I started. I think Wisconsin was still 18 well after all the other states went 21.

Of course I'm behaving...

I know you are, just making sure. Lots of things to get into w/o any parents around, alcohol around, etc. :lol:

haha! Ok MOM. :lol: Hey people say I've gotta try this stuff so I'll take the advice.. And they are right! lol.. :P Plus since I said the legal age is 18, so technically there's no problem right??? :D

haha! Ok MOM. :lol: Hey people say I've gotta try this stuff so I'll take the advice.. And they are right! lol.. :P Plus since I said the legal age is 18, so technically there's no problem right???

If you're legal, then it's ok. I just don't want you getting used to it then coming back here & not have the same luxury. :P

I haven't had any since my grandpa died, but he used to make some moonshine that would take the chrome off a bumper. I think I passed out once just sniffing the cork. Anyway, he had some "special brew" he and my dad called the " Brew-haha". :lol: , and they would go into the cellar and proceed to go neuclear. (that's what we called it when you got ripped on everclear.) My dad, grandpa and myself only ever got to do that together once. It's one of the best " almost" memories I have. So I have this bottle with it looks like 7 or 8 oz. in it. It's the last of the "brew-haha." I think I have just enouph to get ripped one last time should the right moment ever happen. But until then I just look at it and remember.

I haven't had any since my grandpa died, but he used to make some moonshine that would take the chrome off a bumper. I think I passed out once just sniffing the cork. Anyway, he had some "special brew" he and my dad called the " Brew-haha". :lol: , and they would go into the cellar and proceed to go neuclear. (that's what we called it when you got ripped on everclear.) My dad, grandpa and myself only ever got to do that together once. It's one of the best " almost" memories I have. So I have this bottle with it looks like 7 or 8 oz. in it. It's the last of the "brew-haha." I think I have just enouph to get ripped one last time should the right moment ever happen. But until then I just look at it and remember.

Oooooo, I'm making the yuck face just thinking about it. You'd really need 7 or 8 oz to get ripped? What's a normal shot, 2 oz? I say keep it & think of papa....

Oooooo, I'm making the yuck face just thinking about it. You'd really need 7 or 8 oz to get ripped? What's a normal shot, 2 oz? I say keep it & think of papa....

Absenthe anyone ?

Den, What type of drinks are you enjoying ?

Well I've had the local San Mig... Good stuff! It just made me THIRSTY when i had a lot that one nite i went out.... But I went for a Tequila Sunrise with it also which refreshed me after a FEW of that San Mig. :cheers: :cheers:

I think I'm going out with some relatives tonight over here in GenSan, aka Mindanao and they said I've gotta try some other Filipino drinks NOT available in the US so we'll see and I'll report back. :D

Absenthe anyone ?

As soon as I get $200 to spare, I'm buying a bottle. I've heard nothing but good things from people who have drank it overseas, and I really want a bottle of Jade Edouard 72 for my bottle collection.

Anyone else tried the green fairy?

Ok that Redhorse is some good stuff! I tried it last nite, stronger than the San Miguel but it was good! MY cousins over here told me that everyone that's tried it SO FAR have liked it... I admit to that. lol.. :cheers: