What's Your Favorite Drink ?

dcfish

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm........I see a budding romance. :rolleyes:

As an outside observer, it's kinda looking that way.

All these thoughts of drinks has made me real thristy!!! When I get home, I think I will have to pull out one of my very big and old college drinking cups (yes I still have a few of them) and pour a super phat bourbon and coke. The party is on!!!!!!

Well now I'd say we have a real good handle on what dc and Rya like to drink lol...

I've never been an alcohol guy, don't know why. Never aquired a taste for it. I do like the occasional scotch, I'm trying to get into wine because its a great networking thing but I'm not having much luck. I'm an iced tea and Mountain Dew kinda guy...of course not in the same drink...yuck.

Carla's cousin and her husband are good friends of theirs and he's a hobbyist bartender. So whenever we get together we always come up with some interesting concoctions. We had moonshine one time (tastes like burning AND rotting corn, not reccomended) and the last time one guy had some Absynthe (from Mexico, not the real stuff really) which was HORRIBLE. But I did have an interesting conversation with santa claus after I drank it...weird.

Well now I'd say we have a real good handle on what dc and Rya like to drink lol...

I've never been an alcohol guy, don't know why. Never aquired a taste for it. I do like the occasional scotch, I'm trying to get into wine because its a great networking thing but I'm not having much luck. I'm an iced tea and Mountain Dew kinda guy...of course not in the same drink...yuck.

Carla's cousin and her husband are good friends of theirs and he's a hobbyist bartender. So whenever we get together we always come up with some interesting concoctions. We had moonshine one time (tastes like burning AND rotting corn, not reccomended) and the last time one guy had some Absynthe (from Mexico, not the real stuff really) which was HORRIBLE. But I did have an interesting conversation with santa claus after I drank it...weird.

Try white wines that are a bit sweet and aged in stainless (not in an oak barrel) like a Riesling ( my fav. is Richter from Germany). Reds are heavy & at room temp. not a good summer drink. But not doing much alcohol is good - no DUI's, no regrets about saying something stupid, well except for that santa conversation. That's funny! :lol:

Try white wines that are a bit sweet and aged in stainless (not in an oak barrel) like a Riesling ( my fav. is Richter from Germany). Reds are heavy & at room temp. not a good summer drink. But not doing much alcohol is good - no DUI's, no regrets about saying something stupid, well except for that santa conversation. That's funny! :lol:

SWO, one suggestion..... Boones Farm. You can find it at your local stab-n-grab, next to the "medical enhancers".... be the best night of your life! If the rule still stands from High School, you're guaranteed to score!

SWO, one suggestion..... Boones Farm. You can find it at your local stab-n-grab, next to the "medical enhancers".... be the best night of your life! If the rule still stands from High School, you're guaranteed to score!

OMG!!! Boones!!! I used to drink that in college. Strawberry Hill & Snow Creek Berry.... a fine use of $3.00!