What's Your Favorite Drink ?

dcfish

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's just a girl thing that I'm not into shots. It's not really ladylike is it... :blink:

Sure it is, just keep your pinky finger pointed out when you do it.... :whistles:

Sure it is, just keep your pinky finger pointed out when you do it....:whistles:

OMG.... ok, that's funny...

I've been w/my family all week & not a drop of alcohol yet... shots would be nice & fast across the street. We'll see how long I can hold out...

Sure it is, just keep your pinky finger pointed out when you do it....:whistles:

OMG.... ok, that's funny...

I've been w/my family all week & not a drop of alcohol yet... shots would be nice & fast across the street. We'll see how long I can hold out...

Real friends don't let friends drive drunk,,,,but they do let them get plastered and let you lean on them for the walk back. :wacko:

Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer, PBR ME ASAP :cheers:

My dad used to drink to like that stuff. LOL!!!!

Hamms, Schlitz, Old Style, Leinenkugels, Old Milwaukee...............

Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer, PBR ME ASAP :cheers:

My dad used to drink to like that stuff. LOL!!!!

Hamms, Schlitz, Old Style, Leinenkugels, Old Milwaukee...............

Point, Miller, Red Dog, Coors, Milwaukee's Best.............

Yeah, You have the idea.................I was born in Milw.(BEER CAPITOL OF THE WORLD):cheers:

Wausau, Wisconsin here

Yeah, You have the idea.................I was born in Milw.(BEER CAPITOL OF THE WORLD):cheers:

Wausau, Wisconsin here

I go through Wausau 3-4 times a year on my way to Door County, The construction there is terrible. It's been going on for 15 years ???

Wausau, Wisconsin here

I go through Wausau 3-4 times a year on my way to Door County, The construction there is terrible. It's been going on for 15 years ???

Are you taking 2-51-10? or 45-10? Door county huh? I think that must be the coldest peninsula in the world!!!! But it is beautiful there. Iv'e been to Sturgeon Bay and Washington Island a few times. Isn't that where all the old ship wrecks are? I can't remember.

Wausau, Wisconsin here

Are you taking 2-51-10? or 45-10? Door county huh? I think that must be the coldest peninsula in the world!!!! But it is beautiful there. Iv'e been to Sturgeon Bay and Washington Island a few times. Isn't that where all the old ship wrecks are? I can't remember.

Hwy 29 east/west :censored: Yeah there are plenty of shipwrecks in and around Deaths Door (between Gills Rock and Washington Island) The weather there in the summer is fantastic, It has it's own weather system being surrounded by water on all sides. :cheers:

Wausau, Wisconsin here

Hwy 29 east/west :censored: Yeah there are plenty of shipwrecks in and around Deaths Door (between Gills Rock and Washington Island) The weather there in the summer is fantastic, It has it's own weather system being surrounded by water on all sides.:cheers:

Hwy 29 to Eau Claire from Wausau!! Made that trip many times. dc, it seems we have alot in common. I'm starting to think we may be related somehow......

Wausau, Wisconsin here

Hwy 29 east/west :censored: Yeah there are plenty of shipwrecks in and around Deaths Door (between Gills Rock and Washington Island) The weather there in the summer is fantastic, It has it's own weather system being surrounded by water on all sides.:cheers:

Hwy 29 to Eau Claire from Wausau!! Made that trip many times. dc, it seems we have alot in common. I'm starting to think we may be related somehow......

"Go Pack Go" If you are from Wisco then we are related :D

I'm patiently waiting for the "favorite snack" thread..... :whistles: