Best ES

Whats the best ES? correct me if im wrong with the years  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the best ES? correct me if im wrong with the years

• 1st generation 89-91 ES250
    • 1st generation 92-96 ES300
    • 2nd generation 97- 01 ES300
    • 3rd generation 02-04 ES300

Dont think it really matters if it was done 4 months ago.. The guy is interested again, and wants to raise the issue once more? He probably wasn't a member 4 months ago?

Doing a search only takes you to posts that obviously lost their steam. By starting a new thread it brings in the new members with fresh ideas!....

Mine is a 96, so I guess you know my vote?

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

Actually you know what? After I posted my responce I went back and read this string again, and to be honest. It got my blood boiling a little.. To reply to someone "Wasn't this pole done like 4 months ago, do a search" is in my thinking, kinda rude?

Maybe if you replied to him that maybe yes it was done 4 or 3 months ago, and what result was gained, and explain why the thread had lost its steam...

Just to tell someone to go do a search, kinda gives me the feeling that people should know better not to waste your time or something.... I feel that the guy had an honest want in knowing what everyone was interested in, and so as member's who have had people help us in the past, should ablige him accordingly?

For some people, it may be their first post, and worried about a question. Or maybe it might be someone a little lazy in not wanting to search through pages of posts...But its not the first time I have seen people told to just "go do a search"?.... Thats probably not the answer they are looking for? seriously...

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

I can't speak for sk, but I think you definately took what I was saying the wrong way. I didnt mean that he shouldn't post what he'd posted, if that was what I meant the thread would have been closed or deleted. I was just telling him that if he wanted to get some already posted opinions on the subject, then he should do a search because there is information out there. Hell, I posted in the new poll too!

If you guys took this the wrong way then I definately apologize. Its easy to misunderstand things on the net ;) If a misunderstanding such as this ever comes up again, then please definately let one of us mods know about it so we can clear it up. We're trying to make sure that the moderators and the members here don't have an adversarial relationship, like they do other places.

I think we all need to hug ;)

I do have to mention one point. When searching for information on something pertaining to the ES (this doesn't count, but I mean real information like recalls and stuff) you should do a search before you post. There's already a lot of good info out there. if you still have questions, then post that keeps the flow of information smooth so that none of it gets lost in the shuffle.

too bad

i am under the 40 k mark but sure am crazy

i also never thought about the look being lost with the projectors and now thinking about it

it is very true

would love to see lexus bring the projector lights back for all models

rather than the new family light styling

just got to love th current bmw 5 series headlight,just says wow to me

but the new 5 to be released int the m5 clothing is so totally OMG

i want to be in the both section of the graph to go and get one