Best ES

Whats the best ES? correct me if im wrong with the years  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the best ES? correct me if im wrong with the years

• 1st generation 89-91 ES250
    • 1st generation 92-96 ES300
    • 2nd generation 97- 01 ES300
    • 3rd generation 02-04 ES300

come on, how can anything beat the new stylish body of the es with the auto leveling hids, mark levinson sound system, nav system, heated front seats, rear sunshade, and the coolest feature of all: being able to switch from sport suspension to comfort suspension? vroom vroom B)

Hey, wait a second here! The poll was supposed to be over what the best year of ES 300 is, not what color is the best (altough, i'll have to go with either black, which is what i have now, or the red that was available only on the 92 and 93 models- cant remember the name right off, which is what color my first ES was). Someone please explain this to me?!

NeiLtYmE- im with you on the black. mines a 93. how'd the clear headlights go for ya? or did your mom ever let you use the oven!? i was thinkin about doin my taillights, but not the headlights b/c i already took care of them a different way than anyone else

Well, we've already done the favorite year ES poll before, but the colors are new ;)

I just have to make one correction, the ES does not come in "Black Cherry" it comes in "Black Garnet Pearl" which is what I have. The black cherry is lighter and more purple, its available on the LS and the GS, but not the ES. The Black Garnet is an ES specific color.

Its my favorite, second is that Mystic Sea Opal, I think the new ES looks fantastic in that, but its mostly found with the ivory interior and I can't stand that. Then I like the blue, but same problem, only ivory. I like the previous gens in black, but not the new one, I feel black needs some chrome trim on two toned job to look good.

I'm a huge silver fan and originally wanted silver, but I am somewhat dissapointed in the Millenium Silver vs Lexus' old silver, Alpine Silver. The Millenium has a tan hinge to it that doesn't appeal to me.

Thanks for ansewering my question SWo3S, aka Steve. I agree about the black older generations with 2 tone and chrome, which is why i bought one black and added a little extra, although tasteful, chrome.

B)

I agree that silver is a great color, classy, yet sporty. Its about the easiest to care for, hides dings, scratches, and dirt like nothing else. My only qualm with it is it isn't as striking as a dark colored car when its clean, they reflect more.

i have to say BLACK!its the shinest color of all and looks the best at night.ive had a good 17 cars and 13 of them was all black.you have to wax it alot but that shine is unmatched in any other color!also 95/96 is my favorite years for the es 300.reason is the new ones is just to big and clunky looking for my tast.i think its the doors that make it look so big.i love the classy and sleek look of my year.but of course everyones going to say they like there year the best.lol

i had a 94 ford taures "sho" super high output if anyone was wondering what sho stands for and it was silver and i must say it was very clean looking.still black is diffenitly the highest gloss.silver hides a whole lot more though.black shows the most amount of dust.

• 4 weeks later...