hi

i'm a new member

so i hope to be a good one :whistles:

as i hear this picture is for new lexus, they will chang the name to LS460

10194_BNONFINQBMESB.jpg

we will wait to 2007 to see if it true.

but in fact i don't like a new lexus.

to contact, add me : mwah_2003@hotmail.com

I knew it, I knew it! If this is indeed the car they made it look exactly like the GS. The new IS looks the same way as well. The GS looks nice but I think the current LS is the best looking one yet. No change needed at all. I was also watching Car and Driver adn they showed some pics of the new Camry for 07. It was camoflauged quite well but you could see some definte shanges going on.

thanks

my bro ED

i hope that if lexus change the dsign of ls460 from GS but lexus plan to make all kind of new lexus the same.

A new lexus is similar to the GS in the front and similar to nissan altima in the back and they quote the design from BMW.

I knew it, I knew it! If this is indeed the car they made it look exactly like the GS. The new IS looks the same way as well. The GS looks nice but I think the current LS is the best looking one yet. No change needed at all. I was also watching Car and Driver adn they showed some pics of the new Camry for 07. It was camoflauged quite well but you could see some definte shanges going on.

thanks

I really wish I could spell. Right now my right elbow is swollen like a mo so typing is kinda hard at the moment. It hurts so bad to move. Its also very difficult for me to write on paper. Sorry for this kinda pointless post. I just wanna let you gyus know why my first one didn't make any sense : ). Luckily I am going to the DR. tomorrow.

Looks like an IS that went off of weight watchers. Either that or the IS and the GS were getting a BIT too friendly over at Toyota.

This photo doesn't really look real...seems like someone took some IS and GS pix and siamesed them together in photoshop. But if it is indeed the new car I hope they change the C pillar, it seems kind of unfinished. I guess if I had my druthers I'd prefer it to be more GS derived than IS, which it appears to be at this point. I really like the new GS styling; the IS is...interesting but not really my taste..

Looks like an IS that went off of weight watchers. Either that or the IS and the GS were getting a BIT too friendly over at Toyota.

This photo doesn't really look real...seems like someone took some IS and GS pix and siamesed them together in photoshop. But if it is indeed the new car I hope they change the C pillar, it seems kind of unfinished. I guess if I had my druthers I'd prefer it to be more GS derived than IS, which it appears to be at this point. I really like the new GS styling; the IS is...interesting but not really my taste..

I don't beleive that pic is a LS. Bogus topic. :pirate:

True that, the height of the side mirrors isn't the same, and plus they're connected to the actual door itself with that ugly black plastic spot where the mirror should be? Pfft, I don't think sooooooooo.

I find it a little hard to believe that they're going to totally dump the LS "look." For 16 years you could always tell an LS was an LS, you know what I mean? I'm going to wait and see official pics on the Lexus website. If it really doesn't bear any resemblance to the past LS generations I will be very disappointed.

everything will follow the GS design influence {L-Finess} they need to get away from the old styles unfornately because of move to sell Lexus in Japan. The current LS already exists there as a Toyota. So this re-design should be substantial so there is a no shared designs in the sedans.

Its a photoshop. You can see the faults in the rear window edge and the front bumper.

You won't see lexus spy pictures until Lexus wants you to.

As for Auto News, they post bogus pics all the time.

I've got to agree with Lexls. I seriously doubt they'll make that much of a radical change to their flagship model. I think that is the new IS350 or something. Or maybe a whole new car in general? But the LS is supposed to be a long, sleek cruiser, not a slicked back sports car type. But if they do make that shift, I will be very curious to see what it does to the depreciation of the current model! It will either accelerate the depreciation, or slow it down. Just depends on what the public thinks and likes best.

The picture in the first post is NOT the correct picture for the LS460!!!!! :chairshot:

The link Who Cares posted is in Russian, HERE is an English version.

Notice the second/lower photo showing the 2 cars, LS460 on the left, LS430 on the right.

The "LS460" in the lower photo is just a test mule, its got the body of the LS430 on the new LS' chassis. Thats not going to give you any idea what the new LS is going to look like.