129 members have voted

1. 1. what year is your ls

• l1994
    • post 1999

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear. (yes i know its bad to swear blah blah. anyway) if/when Armageddon does happen, it'll be in the form of a storm. here in NC, we get severe T'storms about every day in the afternoon. every day i look up and see one from a distance, i just think.....omg, here it comes. clouds can look so dam freaky. especially the pitch black ones with lightning strikes about 2 times a second and rain that comes down so hard, u cant see the hood of your car when ur driving. those are really fun to drive in!! :lol:

90 - how many tornados were spawned by that system? any near u?

i swear. (yes i know its bad to swear blah blah. anyway) if/when Armageddon does happen, it'll be in the form of a storm. here in NC, we get severe T'storms about every day in the afternoon. every day i look up and see one from a distance, i just think.....omg, here it comes. clouds can look so dam freaky. especially the pitch black ones with lightning strikes about 2 times a second and rain that comes down so hard, u cant see the hood of your car when ur driving. those are really fun to drive in!! :lol:

90 - how many tornados were spawned by that system? any near u?

Hey 1UZ- Yes, I seen where you had very bad weather there yesterday. I have family that lives there on the east side of Raleigh and I keep tabs on the weather there- well - basically everywhere since I am a weather fanatic. I have not actually seen a tornado here this year, but so far, we have been in four (4) tornado warnings for our county this year. There are actually some heading out of Kentucky right now - heading our way- and more severe forecasted tomorrow. I seen where Raleigh can be over 100 degrees tomorrow. Keep cool there. We are supposed to be 92, with heat index of 97.

How about photos of our other cars (other than Lexus- if we have any)- is there a topic somewhere with those.... ? :unsure:

Just took some pics of my new girl. I can't do much with a camera but i can surely dress up a car. B)

John

I decided to only do the front emblem.

ls430_front.jpg

Even the pipes are 24KT

ls430_rear.jpg

All rear glass is 5%. Should be getting chrome shoes saturday.

ls430_side.jpg

All door handles & ash tray tabs 24KT.

door_handle.jpg

Should i do the stick also?

shift_plate.jpg

Goldplater, what a stunning car!!  :o    :D  I love the beige paint and gold emblems(and tips, etc.)! What kind of rims are you getting?

:cheers:

Here it is. MKW 11 series. I stayed with the same wheel size because i want to use the same stock tires (Dunlop SP5K's) that i have on there now. This way i can just change wheels in the winter time. Winters can be brutal in jersey.

I'm not 100% sure but i believe i will probably do some gold touches on these chrome babies. B)

John

mk11.jpg

GOLDPLATER: wow. when i first hear that you were gold plating select things on your car, i was really skeptical. you have proved me WAY wrong. that is ridiculous. you have the nicest looking LS430 i have ever seen. loads of class. keep up the good work and post some more pics plz :D

Thanks to everyone for the compliments. It's always nice to be in the company of enthusiasts who truly can appreciate quality, beauty, and perfection in an automobile. But then again, that's clearly evident in the fact that we are here on this board discussing and showing a truly world class automobile.

John

Goldplater.....your car looks very nice with those extra touches youve done.

A job well done mate ;)

Thank you for the compliment. I'll post more pics as i progress further with my gold project. Unfortunately, the bandwith restrictions on this board prevent me from posting higher quality pics of this beauty.

John

I have never done this before but since i am associating with fellow enthusiasts on the web, i am extending my gold plating expertise to any member wishing to have some plating done. Outside of this board, my customers come to me by word of mouth. I do no advertising. I let my work speak for itself. I never quote my customers a price on any job. All i ask is that my customer pays me what THEY feel the job is worth. They are amazed at this concept but it has worked for me just fine.

So, if my fellow board members would like something plated, feel free to contact me. I ask only that you pay for shipping and what you feel the job is worth TO YOU. You can't get any simpler than that..No exceptions. Just be respectful of my offer.

Thanks,

John

P.S. If the moderator feels this post violates policy, i understand if it gets deleted.