Ok - Where To We Want To Have Some Meets?

OK

One of the really fun things about being in a club like this are the meets.

Nothing like getting together with like minded people for food, drinks and admiring / showing off the cars!

Now - I'm not gonna be able to turn up to any of them ( :( )

But I have a good excuse! Look at a map and see where Liverpool, United Kingdom is!!

:lol::lol::lol:

But I can help you guys out sorting your meets out.

Discussion Forums.

Let me know the region you are goping to have meets in - and I'l set up a forum in here for you.

You can make all your arrangements (who's coming, time, location etc) in that forum.

Calendar

We have a club calendar.

I will set it up so that each meet forum has a moderator, who can put entries on the Calendar.

These are shown on the very first page of the forum - so everyone can see what events are coming up, and where they are.

So come on - who's going to be first to to sort out the Inaugral LOC Meet?

:D :D

Hey, I'm all for a meet. I'm unavailable to do anything until August. I'm in the Southeast region of the United States. The Midwest is no problem either. I would love to arrange a Florida meet or North Carolina but I can do nothing until the end of summer.

I would like to attend the first inaugral US LOC meet in this region at least. Therefore, I propose some solid plans be made and a date set for the end of August. As more members appear, we can get a better standing of what and where. I'll generate some ideas and throw them out here.

Gavron1 does have meets with the SELOC group in Atlanta - could be a method for introductory exposure. It is too far for me to travel for a Sunday though. I'll be in touch.

yeah... well i'm stuck in dallas. i just started driving 3 months ago, so i'm not exactly allowed out of state... lol :D

and i've got some other stuff to do... i.e. high school homework... oh the pain... :blink::ph34r:

haha nope... still a sophomore in high school. pretty sad if ya ask me... lol :D

i wish i could go to some meets outside of dallas, but i think i'm pretty much restricted to plano/dallas/richardson

daamn, a sophmore in highschool and you got yourself a lexy already....I'm jealous. Oh well, just got wait and see if I can get an sc300 by next year.

If I do, I'll be able to go to some midwest meets. If I have to keep my 4runner, I'll still be able to go! :)

lol, actually the ES isn't really mine. the title isn't under my name or anythin.

my dad is doing work in china, so the ES is sitting at home in the garage. my mom won't let me drive her RX, so i have to make do with the little ES. i've got nothin against it... the thing's just been in way too many accidents. :unsure:

• 1 month later...

is it alright linking the meet to the original site from which i am trying to collabarate with?

and an active part of as well

for the toronto meets

i am going to get a very large one for all lexus toyotas in toronto and any one else who wouldn't mind the drive

thanks

is it alright linking the meet to the original site from which i am trying to collabarate with?

and an active part of as well

for the toronto meets

i am going to get a very large one for all lexus toyotas in toronto and any one else who wouldn't mind the drive

thanks

depends what the site is

:unsure:

as long as its a "decent" site (as in not indecent or improper), and its not a commercial site, then I'm not going to mind at all.

if you want a forum here - just for Toronto, with yourself as the moderator, let me know - we are here to help lexus owners get these sort of meets arranged.

easy price to pay too - just post the pictures in the gallery - I want to see the cars!!!

:D :D

• 3 months later...

speaking of meets we should get one going in either philly or jersey.so many lexuses here it will make your head spin.lol.i could get at least 10 people right of the bat that own lexuses and would love a meet.also north carilina,virginia,washington dc,baltimore all only a couple of hours away so we can get a big turn out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seattle, WA

We have S.I.R. (Seattle International Raceways) but recently changed to Pacific Raceways up here. For those of you in the UK it is a racetrack that you and your buddies can go to and throw down a couple of bucks and LEAGALY race eachother. Yeah, the adrenalin rush of breaking the law isn't there but the one from kickin' some @ss :chairshot: on the raceways still is. Keep in mind, this is coming from someone with a 100% completely stock GS 300 complete with the grampa gold pin-stripe, but it is fun to roll with friends as well.

• 4 months later...

Tuner Bash is a three day event put on by the SCC (sport compact car) magazine. Traditionally, it has taken place in Daytona during the first week of spring break. This year they have two locations, Daytona - and Panama City Beach. Either location is ideal IMO. I want to go, but if a group could get together, that would be sweet to represent USLOC down there with a booth or something. Problem is, it is getting to be too late to secure a hotel room or group package. Type Tuner Bash 2004 in google. You'll get lots of details.

• 2 weeks later...

lets do meeting in tristate area. i even know places that can accomodate hunderds of cars (of course if we gonna get so many). and there were other car meetings b4. so the administration of the place is not against it. i can see there are plenty of members who live in or near tristate area and would have no problem driving for 2-3 hours to get there.

i created another topic so people who are interested should sign and then we will talk to Matt so he can make a public announcement if we will have sufficient amount of people.