My Is 350 Now With Work Varianza T1s!

Well, it took just over 4 months to come in, but now that they're on, it seems so worth the wait. i just put them on last night, so I snapped a few pics this morning to post them up. After a bit I'll do a full detail and take some really good pics and post them in the Show and Shine forum later. But here's a few for now:

Framingsamples001.jpg

Framingsamples002.jpg

Framingsamples003.jpg

Framingsamples004.jpg

Framingsamples005.jpg

Framingsamples006.jpg

Framingsamples007.jpg

Well, it took just over 4 months to come in, but now that they're on, it seems so worth the wait. i just put them on last night, so I snapped a few pics this morning to post them up. After a bit I'll do a full detail and take some really good pics and post them in the Show and Shine forum later. But here's a few for now:

What's the spec on the wheels and tires? I can't seem to find the minimum recommended offset anywhere... Do you know what they are or where I can get it?

Love the tint by the way. I wish I can do the same on mine, but I just know some cop will make me take it off someday

What's the spec on the wheels and tires? I can't seem to find the minimum recommended offset anywhere... Do you know what they are or where I can get it?

Love the tint by the way. I wish I can do the same on mine, but I just know some cop will make me take it off someday

I went with 19x8.5 front, 19x9.5 rear, and 36 mm offsets for the front and rear. I measured the wells a few times and I went back and fourth. I just wanted to make sure I don't have any rubbing issues, and I'm dropped about 1.25 inches also. from looking at my setup, I would say that 32 mm is about max. if you lower the car also.

Thanks everyone. :)

My wife and I went to Ikea the other day, so I parked in the VIP section. (aka: the boonies, sticks, timbuktu.) as I walked away, I couldn't help but keep looking back and smiling. I love how it came out. I agree, I think the red calipers look awsome too.

• 2 weeks later...