Anyone Tried Drifting In The Is 250?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see where it needs to be locked it is a matter of different opinions not any member insulting another.

Kids want to have fun , it is their nature . It is the parents role to teach them the responsibility to know better.

OK ri*BLEEP*hen7 Here's a video on how to drift. This is the way we did it when I was a young lad.

http://www.planetvids.com/html/Amish-Drifting.html

LOL!!! hahaha ... you are a funny guy Barkat!

ri$*BLEEP*hen ... stop being a cheapass "dude" ... if it were upto me ... i'd keep locked up until you grow up!

DUUUDES

wait a minute EVERYONE.

i was laughing at the old fogies that were bein all responsible. not at the video!!

that was not cool dudes those 5 dudes deserved to live

anyway dudes im about to check out the video dude posted above this one on drifitng!!!

rock on!

OK ri*BLEEP*hen7 Here's a video on how to drift. This is the way we did it when I was a young lad.

ri$*BLEEP*hen ... stop being a cheapass "dude" ... if it were upto me ... i'd keep locked up until you grow up!

DUUUDES

wait a minute EVERYONE.

i was laughing at the old fogies that were bein all responsible. not at the video!!

anyway dudes im about to check out the video dude posted above this one on drifitng!!!

rock on!

ok dudes...that isn't an IS250

DUUUDES

wait a minute EVERYONE.

rock on!

ok dudes...that isn't an IS250

You'll be lucky to have a horse and wagon if you smash up your lex. :ph34r:

Bartkat -

TOO FUNNY!!! All the drifting classes should start by showing this video :) Maybe it would save some "DUDES" life!

Also, Ri$*BLEEP*hen7, we are not old, just much wiser than you. We've already learned from the mistakes you have yet to make in your young life. Try listening and you may learn something!

I think this will be nominated for Thread of the Year. :lol:

5 pages of nothingness and I STILL don't know how to drift

Have you ever thought that drifting just may not be for you or that possibly you are looking in all the wrong places?

I think this will be nominated for Thread of the Year. :lol:

5 pages of nothingness and I STILL don't know how to drift

Have you ever thought that drifting just may not be for you or that possibly you are looking in all the wrong places?

ok dudes so i went "sliding" on turns with the vsc off

and i think its more fun to watch than do

i'd rather just drive fast that's more fun

drifting is overrated dudes