Road Rage

smooth1

Hmm, Geo Metro? Or maybe the 1988 Chevy Nova? Man that was sad...

I thought it was so funny that if the Geo Metro lost it's brakes all you had to do was stick your hands out the window ( drag brake ) and hit the A/C button, it would stop on a dime. :P

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Road rage of an SUV driver: My wife is always with me when I'm driving the 4runner and a pack of hotties in "summer" attire pull up next to me in a convertible. It makes <_< turn into :chairshot: which leads to :censored: :cries: :pirate:

Maybe consider a darker wrap around style of sunglasses and just call them your "driving" glasses. LOL!!! Just remember to control the head tilt.

ROTFLMAO!!! B)

I've also found this to work......

" Honey, look at that will ya?! girls dresses like that in a convertable...makes me sick........Look at how far down that tank top goes, and how high those shorts are riding up. You know they must know people can see that!! And see how the wind blows her top back and it flutters in the wind showing way more than she should?" It's like thier just begging for attention!

:rolleyes:

C'mon guys - suck it up and act like you've got a pair....

I can look all I want but I long ago agreed that I can't touch. I tried the "look AND touch" method way back in the early 80s and that approach came far too close to getting me butchered in my sleep....

Like you, I'll never forget the Lorena and John Bobbit story. It still brings back the memory of some mighty close calls for me....

But my wife wouldn't have been satisfied with just chopping off my tallywhacker like Lorena did to John. She would have plunged one of her 15-inch butcher knives right through my chest and pinned me to the mattress in mid-snore. I wouldn't have had a chance....

Ok, right now I'm about to kick something, again I say cellphone and driving don't mix. Stopped at a red light, big intersection with alot of cars stopped allready, not expecting this, wham from behind this big brand new Ford van smacks me from behind. The guy gets out says from far away nothing happened jumps back in the van and takes off, all this with his cellphone in hand.

I didn't even get a chance to get a tag #. Now my bumper looks like s :censored: . Damn. Now comes the insurance,the body shop and the waiting bull.

That my friend is a classic hit and run.

You will probably need to have a po po report on file in order for the ins. co. to even consider stepping up.

If you haven't already, make the report. At least you can describe the vehicle and the driver.

Make sure to dust the bumper and collect any paint debris the *BLEEP* may have left on your bumper.

Take Pics.

Sorry to hear it.

Wow, that really :censored: !!! Man, I am so sorry to hear that! Report it to the police right away. They can check for cameras and witnesses or anything that might help. I'd be calling the Las Vegas Crime lab and have Grissom on the case right now!! LOL!!

What a frickin jerk!! I would have chased that guy down! until I got that plate number. I would have followed him while on the phone with the police all the way! I don't care how many traffic laws I would have to break to follow him!

I have a friend that owns a body shop. It's $500, but my deductable is $1000 so I canceled the claim and pay out of pocket.

Yea I know, why a deductable so high, to keep the cost lower.

But yea Geico would cover it, amazing isn't it.

• 2 weeks later...