Road Rage

smooth1

Ditto, I try and get out of their way but if theres not a spot in the right lane they'll have to wait.

Me too...

I try to let them go by...that way if there is a cop ahead he will get them and not me.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys! not to get off topic, but i'm in Fresno for the holidays, and WOW was I surprised at how I drove on my way down from San Francisco to Fresno! lol. I mean I wasn't a danger to other drivers, but I just have to remember driving in the American mentality...

Other words, I need to discipline myself to keep my finger away from the horn button. :blushing: :P :P :P

I tend to battle back and fight fire with fire when it comes to road rage... I am a peaceful man with pride and can only take so much abuse while driving......With that being said, I don't like someone giving me the birdy or honking at me for no real reason.. It makes me angry and you wouldn't like me when I am angry :pirate: (just kidding) Road rage is common here in LA, California... I see it all the time...

I believe road rage is common among non patient people whom are caught in traffic and usually in hurry to be somewhere..... One little misque and it sets them right off.....

I tend to battle back and fight fire with fire when it comes to road rage... I am a peaceful man with pride and can only take so much abuse while driving......With that being said, I don't like someone giving me the birdy or honking at me for no real reason.. It makes me angry and you wouldn't like me when I am angry :pirate: (just kidding) Road rage is common here in LA, California... I see it all the time...

I believe road rage is common among non patient people whom are caught in traffic and usually in hurry to be somewhere..... One little misque and it sets them right off.....

Patience/understanding = safe = getting from point A - B :cheers:

Why is it that when your late, you hit every red light, get stuck behind every granny driver and every train is on the tracks??? Why, why WHY!!!!!!! LOL!!

The faster your car is the faster you get their!!!!

Why is it when your never in any kind of hurry you always have a guy breathing down your rear bumber and honking at you trying to make you speed up???Why Why Why... Where's the love???

Then what the hell are ya doin in the left lane!!!! I don't want ya to speed up, I want you to get out of the dayum way!! LOL!!!!

Then what the hell are ya doin in the left lane!!!! I don't want ya to speed up, I want you to get out of the dayum way!! LOL!!!!

That is my a.m. rush hour every day. My fav. is when TWO cars on a 2 lane road are driving next to each other at or below the speed limit.... that really tests my patience! It's amazing how many people have no clue about the fast lane/passing lane concept.

Rya - Yep that *BLEEP*es me off...Especially if you're in a hurry...Sometimes I think one of the two cars are staying in that possition on purpose just to hold you up....

Come to think of it, I'm feeling a little road rage just talking about this.... RRRRrrrrrrr!!!! :pirate:

What's even worse is if you're in hurry and your stuck behind a slow poke for a long time, and then there is a green light in the distance and he makes it on yellow and you get held back on the red....That one gets me sometimes...

I-95 in Florida sometimes these big 18 wheeler trucks like to pass each other in slow motion , if one is doing 60 mph the other is doing 61 mph

Now that is irritant plus #%@&^% , I am ready to blow a gasket .......

..... while the actual speed limit is 70 mph .....

To irritate other drivers. I don't do that, but I do it sometimes when I see a wreckless driver swerving into different lanes behind me, and when he thinks he's about to over take me, i bridge the gap and drive the same speed as the car next to me! Otherwise, I don't do that.

In the Philippines, "What's a fast lane?" or to be more precise, "What's a lane?" lol.. :lol: :lol:

In the Philippines, "What's a fast lane?" or to be more precise, "What's a lane?" lol.. :lol: :lol:

I heard the same from some of the mgt at my work about China. They said it was crazy!! I'm glad we at least have lanes in the US - whether or not people can stay in them is another story!

In the city of Manila in the Phillipeans that city has plenty of roads and alot of cars and buses smoking too... The other islands over their may be a different story...

How about a traffic accident or a fender bender where everyone has to slow down and take look...Even on the other side of the freeway causing major traffic jambs... I ran into that today ironically enough on the I-10... A fender bender too..The onlookers slowed me down considerable and every one esle on the opposite side of the freeway.....What a joke...

Nosy and blood thirsty people I guess.......:pirate::chairshot:

In the city of Manila in the Phillipeans that city has plenty of roads and alot of cars and buses smoking too... The other islands over their may be a different story...

How about a traffic accident or a fender bender where everyone has to slow down and take look...Even on the other side of the freeway causing major traffic jambs... I ran into that today ironically enough on the I-10... A fender bender too..The onlookers slowed me down considerable and every one esle on the opposite side of the freeway.....What a joke...

Nosy and blood thirsty people I guess.......:pirate::chairshot:

The other islands are different. Some don't even have ppl living in them i believe (7,107 islands to be exact).

I hate fender benders and accidents! One saturday evening, I was in a hurry to pick up relatives at the airport in Manila, and there was HORRIBLE congested traffic on SLEX (South Luzon Expressway) and after 30 minutes of driving 10kph, traffic picked up to normal pace because there was a minor accident on one lane of the freeway so that slowed down traffic because everyone in that lane had to change lanes, and knowing filipino drivers, some drivers dont let people sneak in front of them! :whistles:

But yea it's ridiculous here in America, that a small accident or fender bender on the highway backs up traffic on BOTH sides because of spectators. Irritates me! Usually when i pass an accident area, i don't look and i speed up once the car in front of me is done looking and speeds up lol.

A picture is worth 1,000 words:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=81RX7eqz9-w&feature=related

I'm fortunate that I can work my own hours ... so I get on the road by 4:15AM then again at 1:10PM. Leaving an extra 30 minutes for the unexpected allows one to keep it peacefull. 30 minutes each way, in the slow lane, maybe 2 or 3mph below the speed limit. This is the good thing about having hybrids for me ... anticipating traffic and signal lights helps mileage, and peacful driving.

There's a comercial showing 2 people in a grocery store. They're pushing their shopping carts around as tho they're in the middle of being road rage drivers. Very effective to show how stupid both parties are. One for being that way, the other for lettiing the bad behavior get into their kitchen, so to speek. Peace.

I just wonder what could have happened if the hicks had guns too. The guy in the beamer should have just driven striaght to a police station. He's gotta have a cell phone! So, in my eyes that was terrible judgement on both parties.