Latest Navigation Updates question - 2018 RX350

Does anyone have any pointers on when Lexus is going to release the latest map updates for navigation? Local dealer has been stringing me along since Dec saying they usually get them by December.

Most of the roads on the installed navigation are outdated and with the amount of construction and new roads in the Dallas area, it's useless sometimes. I know phone has the latest, but I am not comfortable using navigation on phone when car has the feature.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2018 lexus RX 350 base model and for the navigation system it would work on Scout GPS Link, since Oct 3032 it has been discontinued, does anyone know what is the alternative for having a navigation system showing maps

On 2/14/2024 at 8:03 PM, yarlee said:

Does anyone have any pointers on when Lexus is going to release the latest map updates for navigation? Local dealer has been stringing me along since Dec saying they usually get them by December.

Most of the roads on the installed navigation are outdated and with the amount of construction and new roads in the Dallas area, it's useless sometimes. I know phone has the latest, but I am not comfortable using navigation on phone when car has the feature.

Currently what navigation are you using for your 2018 Lexus RX 350