How Much Are You Paying For Gas?

Shayan

3.09 for 93... cheapest 93 in my area... 2.90 for 87.

You guys are so lucky. Here in Sydney, petrol (what you guys inexplicably call gas) is $1.30 a LITRE. It costs me around $80 to fill up (because i use the expensive Shell V-Power which is $1.35 a LITRE.

Cheers

Stephen

comparing bottle of water, Gas is cheap.

Just drive........and enjoy.

Personally, I don't give a $hit how much gas is. No matter what as long as I am alive I will drive where and when I want, Regardless of cost. If that was any concern of mine I would be driving a "spec" :lol::lol::lol: Or a bicycle.......

comparing [a] bottle of water, Gas is cheap.

Just drive........and enjoy.

I couldn't agree more! Gas is the cheapest, most inexpensive resource out there! A gallon of milk here in FL costs about 3.25-3.75. I don't know why we as Americans complain about gasoline, when it is us who drive F-650's and overly large semi-semi-trucks down the road for pure enjoyment (or to be *BLEEP*s). We really should enjoy these cheap fuel prices becuase they wont last long. I give it another 50 years.

Because I have a long *BLEEP*ing way to drive every day.

$26.95 to fill the civic. And I always drive it until it starts cutting out. meaning 11g out of an 11.5g tank.

$41.65 to fill the ES.

Threads like this I find are alittle moot at this point.

http://www.gasbuddy.com/

Shows youe verybody at onet ime.

As lexus owners we have no problem dropping $40K - $80+K on our cars and then find room to !Removed! about a few cents to drive them, Go figure :chairshot:

I bought my 93 for less than 9,000 in 2003. To which over 8000 of that came from an insurance settlement. I don't want to here no 20-40K bull*BLEEP* lol! only idiots buy brand new cars as much as they depreciate. I can't afford the gas I drive atleast 110m/day.

Civic for the *BLEEP*ing win. I can get easily 70mpg with pulse & glide. lol! Kills sub 20mpg in the ES 300.

If gas hits $3/g again in Alabama. I'm not paying anything for it. Getting my !Removed! a pell grant just to pay gas. lmao Then you rich folks can pay my gas. :P

I bought my 93 for less than 9,000 in 2003. To which over 8000 of that came from an insurance settlement. I don't want to here no 20-40K bull*BLEEP* lol! only idiots buy brand new cars as much as they depreciate. I can't afford the gas I drive atleast 110m/day.

Civic for the *BLEEP*ing win. I can get easily 70mpg with pulse & glide. lol! Kills sub 20mpg in the ES 300.

If gas hits $3/g again in Alabama. I'm not paying anything for it. Getting my !Removed! a pell grant just to pay gas. lmao Then you rich folks can pay my gas. :P

OK, How about I got it from my uncle for free to I picked it up in a junkyard in alabama for free.............

Doesn't make a difference. If you want to drive a lexus you pay for the gas and it doesn't matter what it costs. Or back to the driveway with it...............................

toysrme im with you 100%.

If it wasent for these rich yuppies willing ti pay what ever, and we all didn't buy gas just for one day, they'd come down. they need us more than we need them.

its simple as that.

we have more gas now than ever before. its all a scam and the government, congress, senate is all in it. they all own oil or someties to oilcompanies, why would they cut their own profits?

toysrme im with you 100%.

If it wasent for these rich yuppies willing ti pay what ever, and we all didn't buy gas just for one day, they'd come down. they need us more than we need them.

its simple as that.

we have more gas now than ever before. its all a scam and the government, congress, senate is all in it. they all own oil or someties to oilcompanies, why would they cut their own profits?

No yuppie here, Long hard life and I only bought 1 new car. Never again. :ph34r:

The truth is that oil companies and circumstaces in the world will case the rise and fall of gasoline prices. We consume more oil products than any other nation in the world. Pretty soon, however, China and India will join our ranks. That means the gasoline prices over here will rise again. Considerably high. I also read somewhere that China wanted to talk to Hugo Chavez of Venezuela about sending oil over to China. This could create a huge dent here in America becuase we get alot of oil from Venezuela. Also, Chavez is opposed to American policies, and obviously, as is China thus furthering the process. I see gas prices rise for a little bit and then fall back down. Its an economic roller coaster that will pretty soon get to our nerves. Also take into consideration that your state taxes the heck out of gas as well.

seem like ppl have alot of money now days ---- to most of you what you guys do hay .. drug dealer ? lol thats the problem with u american .. dont think abt tomorrow .. all of you care abt living up to date hey what will hapen .. tomorrow when you will get stuck ? -- talking big aint the solution -- sorry to say im not poor but neighter do i look-- when i spend money with girls .. but i sure will watch out ... what i spend on everything els .. as you no car is nothing but waste of .. money .. cuz ---- ny---- is diffrent u dont need a acar to live .. cuz you get 2 doller long transportation .. however .. seem like you guys rich then have it ur way .. you rich ppl pay n we middle ppl enjoy life smart way ... t.c

I hate when people say gas is cheap compared to bottled water or milk. You don't use 3-4 gallons of milk a day. I just don't like how oil companies and opec take advantage and keep making excuses for high prices.

Gas prices have gone up becuase of , iran, iraq, north korea, ethonal, china, india, global warming, cold weather, warm weather, hurricanes, tsunami's, refineries breaking... the list goes on and on

. I don't remeber these excuses back in the 90's or even early 2000's. Gas was 1.50 a gallon in 2004. Now its 2.70 ( if your lucky). As a result everything else is more expensive. People aren't being paid anymore as a result, so more people are poorer.

So more money goes to oil companies and less to local businesses. Then the economy suffers...

It just bothers me that i have to pay $60 to fill up my car when it would've cost 34+/- to fill up just 3 years ago. I dunno but an extra $100 a month is alot of money. to me anyways. that's 100 less to other businesses.

Oh and don't talk about european prices. Our Country was built based on cars. We have to have a car to get anywhere (unless your in NYC). We don't have extensive public transportation. Cheap gas makes our country run. Europeans drive much much less.

quoting myself like a week ago elsewhere.

The "oil" problem is two fold:
  • We make 5.1x million barrels/d domestically, we import 12.3x million barrels/d
  • Regardless of where the oil comes from, the refinery owner/operators charge gagantic price markups for refining the oil.

As domestic oil supplies continue to decline (but even if there were more reserves opened), imported oil prices will simply fluctuate to maintain profitability for the importers AT ALL TIMES.

The refining process will never magically become cheaper, because why would any company making gigantic profit margins, even small refineries, willingly give up profits.

The correct thing to do would be swap to a renewable source of energy. I propose cats.

Why do people whine about gas? It is amazing. Not one forces us to buy it. Do not like it, do not buy it. Gas prices around here where MORE 2 years ago. In fact they where about $0.30 more then now ($2.66). I see more SUVs on the road now more then ever. People whine but keep buying the 12 to 15 MPG trucks suv's. If you can afford the $50K car, you can afford the gas. If not, you bought poorly and poor you.

Opec gets rich, yup. So do oil companies and how does that differ from software cops, defense cops etc? Problem is you only see the oil prices and not the other areas.

You whine about pennies at the pump. I worry about things like house insurance, health care for the family, housing prices etc. In the great price of life, my gas bill (for my car/home) is nothing and could careless. The only way this country would get better and more "enviro friendly" is hike the price up....I say DO IT!

It is like war. The best ideas / inventions come out of it.

Why do people whine about gas? It is amazing. Not one forces us to buy it. Do not like it, do not buy it. Gas prices around here where MORE 2 years ago. In fact they where about $0.30 more then now ($2.66). I see more SUVs on the road now more then ever. People whine but keep buying the 12 to 15 MPG trucks suv's. If you can afford the $50K car, you can afford the gas. If not, you bought poorly and poor you.

Opec gets rich, yup. So do oil companies and how does that differ from software cops, defense cops etc? Problem is you only see the oil prices and not the other areas.

You whine about pennies at the pump. I worry about things like house insurance, health care for the family, housing prices etc. In the great price of life, my gas bill (for my car/home) is nothing and could careless. The only way this country would get better and more "enviro friendly" is hike the price up....I say DO IT!

It is like war. The best ideas / inventions come out of it.

Bingo :cheers: