Howcome?!?!?

92Lex

I'm not sure if everyone has noticed. On a toaster, why is there a setting that burns our toast black and renders it un-eatable? I mean, for my bread, half way on the knob is pushing the line between crispy and burnt.

I'm not sure if everyone has noticed. On a toaster, why is there a setting that burns our toast black and renders it un-eatable? I mean, for my bread, half way on the knob is pushing the line between crispy and burnt.

Read this if you're worried about burned toast. http://www.boston.com/news/science/article...e_it_unhealthy/

...cause thats the american way. we dont want it black, but we want the option

Actually, The reason is because of the different breads/bagles/muffins that are available all have a different browning factor. A slice of white bread will brown with the toaster set on med. While a bagle might need a double toasting with the toaster set on dark. ;)

Well butter me muffin; DC is inspector 187 at the toaster factory! I can only imagine the rowdy crowd at the annual toaster conference in Vegas! hahahaha....

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...especially things covered in jelly and smell like..burnt toast.

Well butter me muffin; DC is inspector 187 at the toaster factory! I can only imagine the rowdy crowd at the annual toaster conference in Vegas! hahahaha....

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...especially things covered in jelly and smell like..burnt toast.

:lol::lol::lol: That'll be AAA whole butter please ( preferably Wisconsin butter ) :cheers: