Think This Looks Sharp?

Lexusfreak

Anybody else think the upcoming, all new Hyundai Santa Fe looks sharp? :unsure: I think It trumps the new Rav4 IMO. Other opinions appreciated. B)

http://thehollywoodextra.blogspot.com/2005...e_22.html#links

http://thehollywoodextra.blogspot.com/2005...in-wild_28.html

:cheers:

I have to admit that Hyundai has come a long way in the past couple of years as far as product quality improvement, product appearance/appeal improvement, and overall perception of the brand is concerned. Their small SUV line-up has really stepped up to the plate and seems to be making significant headway in the market. I see quite a few of them on the road now, which wasn't the case just a couple of years back.

Kudos to Hyundai for the progress they've made. This brand may very well move from a niche role to a significant one in North America during the next few years.

Wow, the interior is amazing (eventhough they got a little overzealous with the folds in the leather.)! And, the outside isn't bad either. I'd buy that over a Rav anyday (hypothetically speaking since I'd buy a big, gas/diesel guzzling, American suv if I was SUV shopping! lol B))!

Wow, the interior is amazing (eventhough they got a little overzealous with the folds in the leather.)! And, the outside isn't bad either. I'd buy that over a Rav anyday (hypothetically speaking since I'd buy a big, gas/diesel guzzling, American suv if I was SUV shopping! lol  B))!

What are you talking about blake? you woulnt even fit in an excursion as tall as you are. you tower over me, and i aint short!! :blink: :D

Of course I tower over you, you're like 5'4! lmao :lol::wacko: j/k I can most certainly fit in an Excursion, pretty comfortably too(those are one of my favorite suvs since they are rediculously large, and they offer the powerstroke diesel!).

Yep, I'm 6'7" so I'll stick with my Dodge Ram pick-up for the foreseeable future. Good legroom, great headroom, and I can drive for hours without any back problems or leg cramps....

Yeah, Hyundai is a carmaker to watch. With every generation their build gets better and they get more stylish and the brand image just keeps getting better and better.

I always say that its really the laypeople that tell you the most about the success a company is having. We all know so much about cars our perceptions are tainted by...well...knowledge lol.

My...I guess you'd call her my cousin-in law-to be...just got a new Honda Accord. When her sister's husband saw it (he has a Rav 4) he mistakenly called it a "Hyundai".

Thats saying something when someone misstates "Honda" and "Hyundai". Just a few short years ago people had no idea what a Hyundai was and thought it was people mispronouncing Honda.

Pretty interesting.

Hyundai is a company that alot more folks will be seriously considering when shopping for a new vehicle that's for sure.....the have good product nowadays & keeps improving with each new generation. B)

I remember when Hyndai just came out in the US, back in the mid 80's with that tinker 4 door...I think it was the Accent but can't remember anymore. They sure have come a long way since then! If you think about it, it's a little like Honda in the progression of the cars. Remember the old accords and civics? That new SUV is sharp looking!!!

Don't particurally care for the red around the leather, but the rest of the car is good i guess. Except for the "H" symbol LOL

I have only been in a Hyundai once because i had no choice. God i hope i never have to sit in another again. i still would NEVER buy one.

Don't particurally care for the red around the leather, but the rest of the car is good i guess. Except for the "H" symbol LOL

I have only been in a Hyundai once because i had no choice. God i hope i never have to sit in another again. i still would NEVER buy one.

Thats kind of snobbish isn't it? Remember that 25 short years ago people said the same thing about Toyotas, some still say it, and they're well on their way now to being the biggest automaker on earth.

You should drive a new one, you really should. You know something else you should drive? A Kia Amante.

Mark my words, the Koreans are the next Japanese.

Thats kind of snobbish isn't it? Remember that 25 short years ago people said the same thing about Toyotas, some still say it, and they're well on their way now to being the biggest automaker on earth.

You should drive a new one, you really should. You know something else you should drive? A Kia Amante.

Mark my words, the Koreans are the next Japanese.

Well said sw....I agree! The all new Hyundai Azera is not too shabby looking either. B)

Looks good to me! I'd rather have the new sonata (We build here in Alabama), or that SUV as opposed to it's domestic counterparts, or a loaded Hyundai VS the equivilant Japanese competition that's strippe dbare to loewr cost.

They've come along way in 10 years. Kicking Kia's !Removed! that's for sure.

They've come along way in 10 years. Kicking Kia's !Removed! that's for sure.

Kia is a division of parent company Hyundai in the same way Lexus and Scion are divisions of parent company Toyota. The latest Kia models have the same major improvements in performance and build quality as the latest Hyundai's.