Its My Birthday

akewlguy

Personally I have never been inside the LS430 models 2000 and up. All I am saying is, if you want to experience something different, then this car will certainly give you that. My next car is going to be a brand new Lexus LS 430 without a doubt.

Rent a BMW 745 li. Your driving experience in that car will never be the same. Simply amazing.

2005_BMW_7-series_745Li_front.jpg

Don't waste your time on the 745Li LOL It'll take you a month to get used to how to put in D :lol: NOT a good rental car b/c its a pain in your rear to get used to the controls.

My 04 wasn't something to brag about. I was kind of ashamed to have it in my garage...But for a BMW it's great. I'm just stuck in LS standards LOL

what ever happened to the old days where they just give you some crap car and you (without a word) accept it...lol bill would be high 4 renting a 7 series...you can pay $1200 and get a ferrari/lambo...now THAT is a completely diff. exerience...

After you drive a Lexus daily any other car is horrible LOL

Belated happy birthday.

I know a lot of folks here do not like Mercedes, but my aunts 1995 Mercedes S500 is one of the best riding and driving cars I have ever seen, but then I have never ridden or driven a LS430. The Mercedes was a gift from her father in law and was a big step up from her 1995 Honda Accord EX 2dr, but she personally likes to drive the Honda. Perhaps because of fuel mileage, or perhaps the fact that she can zip in and out of the heavy traffic in her South Carolina city a lot quicker. :lol:

To those of you that own a 90s S-Class, I just hope the A/C does not go out. Her father in law took it to the dealer to have the A/C repaired. Can you believe he paid $2800 to have it repaired? I thought I was going to crack up. :lol:

I have no idea why he did not take it elsewhere. <_<

The difference between a Mercedes and a Lexus is that a Mercedes feels heavy, the quality is that of say a heavy wooden door. The Lexus feels refined but not as "heavy".

Which ever one you like is a matter of preference.