Pictures Of My Factory Xenons Added

sunman

Sure thing. I will take a new pic when i get back from NY. The grill was cheap. 30 bucks original from the junker yard. The lights cost me about 500 for both. I bought them on ebay. One at a time. One did not have a ballast even so I had to buy one on ebay with the bulb. It took some time to get all the piecs together and had to order a few caps and misc parts from the dealer.

Voice command is great setup.

I have a 04 ES330 but does not have the microphone for the voice command on the NAV.

Do you know if we can simply buy a toyota mic and connect this to a 04 Nav system? It can be frustrating that Lexus disabled the destination screen input while the vehicle is moving. I know it's for safety but the passenger can always enter this for the driver.

do you happen to know if a microphone can be plug-in on a 04 nav and get the voice command working as most of this unit already has voice command capability and was just simply disabled.

yes you can. It's 50 bucks only. Check www.siennaclub.org and the electronic section. The place to get the mic is listed there. It's a simple plug and play affair. My toyota nav is also disabled when the car is moving and you can't overcome that. It checked the VSC speed signal and also the GPS coordinates to see if the car is moving.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna know more about your nav. I have a '98 es and salivate at the idea of having navigation!! What model toyotais it made for? camry? Where did you get yours? I've searched on ebay with no luck. Did you have to make the side panels to go around it??? Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...