Just Bought 05 Es330!

ImranS

Hey guys,

I just bought a Black on "cashmere" leather ES330

I have to wait a minimum of a month to get it here in Toronto but that just make me want it that much more!

I got it for about $42000 CDN with the appearance package.

I didn't get the wood/leather wheel and shift knob though :(

Here in Canada is packaged with the highest model designation (sux)

I heard the dealer charges a ridiculous amount for the wheel but does anybody know how much the shifter can be ordered for?

Thanks....yea I can't wait either!

I'll definately post pics when I get it

Do you guys know what dealer installed options I can get?

I like how it is in the US where you guys can choose a lot of individual options. We have everything packaged in these ridiculously expensive option packages! (here in Canada)

Also I didn't get to try the standard audio system (which I have) in the car when I bought it, is it any good? (wattage is low, 86 watts, but thats never really accurate to anything)

Any of you guys used Mccullough HID kits on your 2002+ ES? Looking for some feedback on them

LAter

My dealer just got one in with the option package above the appearance package. He's giving it to me for $1700 CDN more. Sounds like a good deal.

Its the option package that adds Xenons :D , rear sunshade, rain sensing wipers, vsc, trac......sounds like a good deal to me.

I think im gonna do it!

I can get it a little earlier too!

Hey k1955, they told me I have to wait like 2 months too, and which dealership did you deal with in TO?

• 5 weeks later...

noddy, I replied to your other posting that asks to suggest a Lexus dealer in Toronto. Have a look there & welcome to the club! Nice to see more Canadians (and fellow Torontonian's to boot!) :D

Welcome to you as well Imran! Post pic's of your baby when you can. Call the parts department as a few Lexus dealers for the shift knob. What dealer did you purchase your new ES from? :unsure:

:cheers:

Hey huys, about a week left till i get my car!!!!

I bought my ES from Scarborough Lexus. I dealt with Henry. He's a nice guy and was helpful. The sales manager there is a real nice guy, he did whatever he could to put me into the Lexus. They haggle pretty good for prices. I believe i got a reasonable price.

Pictures will be posted as soon as i get it i promise!

The sound system is not that bad, it has good bass. In fact the bass will make the mirrors shake. I never listened to the ML system so i can't compare the two.

the sound system in my 90 ES250 makes the mirrors shake...but thats probably due to the fact that the mirrors are loose... :blink::lol:

86 watts seems very low, even for a stock system (this is the standard system in the 2002+ ES)

I dunno, seems either like its an underrated system or it might be horrible :(

But with LExus Qualitly, i'm sure its awesome!!

I know this is sort of a useless topic but im so excited to get my car!!!!!!!!

Hows the sub in the system, any good at all? How do you compare the stock system (Non ML) to something like a premium sound system in an accord or an ALtima? (my last car was an Altima)

I'm suppose to get my car tomorrow, its not black anymore though :(

Well, its black garnet pearl, with the "Luxury Package" as its known here in Canada. I hate having to get the car in snow, i hope it clears up for tomorrow

Anyways pictures will be posted as soon as possible! (Winter Pictures, i'll try my best to make it look good, although it does a pretty good job of that on its own ;) )

86 watts seems very low, even for a stock system (this is the standard system in the 2002+ ES)

I dunno, seems either like its an underrated system or it might be horrible  :(

But with LExus Qualitly, i'm sure its awesome!!

I know this is sort of a useless topic but im so excited to get my car!!!!!!!!

Hows the sub in the system, any good at all?  How do you compare the stock system (Non ML) to something like a premium sound system in an accord or an ALtima? (my last car was an Altima)

I'm suppose to get my car tomorrow, its not black anymore though :(

Well, its black garnet pearl, with the "Luxury Package" as its known here in Canada.  I hate having to get the car in snow, i hope it clears up for tomorrow

Anyways pictures will be posted as soon as possible!  (Winter Pictures, i'll try my best to make it look good, although it does a pretty good job of that on its own  ;)  )

Black Garnet is beautiful! I think that you will like it a lot. ;)

I can't wait for the pictures. :)

I agreee that Black Garnet is better.

When I went to look at the cars (they finally came in!) black just seemed so boring, and didnt give it the elegance I would have thought. I originally chose black because I thought the contrast with the chrome would look superb, but for some reason the Black GArnet Pearl just looks so much richer, adn the chrome looks even better on it!

BTW SW03ES, looking at your car also helped me solidify my decision :D

I think its because the ES doesn't have a chrome trim along the beltline of the car like the other models. Black looks better on the GS and LS than the ES because of this strip I think.

the sound system in my 90 ES250 makes the mirrors shake...but thats probably due to the fact that the mirrors are loose... :blink:  :lol:

or you got the volume all the way up!!!! :whistles: :chairshot:

steviej

yeah, that too, and the windows down, and the moonroof open...