Parts Question?

Do yourself and GS a favor...Use OEM parts when a TB service is needed, Also have the waterpump replaced while the service is done. B)

When I did my TB I bought from a Toyota Service Center, I think I paid $125.00 for parts and Had a Toyota Dealer do the labor.

Do yourself and GS a favor...Use OEM parts when a TB service is needed, Also have the waterpump replaced while the service is done. B)

When I did my TB I bought from a Toyota Service Center, I think I paid $125.00 for parts and Had a Toyota Dealer do the labor.

Hey dcfish!! Good to hear from you.

Paul

Hey Paul, Thanks a Million ^^^ Good to be heard from. How are you and yours ? Life has taken a few turns, Too many Funerals .....Father, Favorite Aunt, Brother in Law Stage 4 Bone Marrow Cancer...The list goes on...Life is Great....

Hey Paul, Thanks a Million ^^^ Good to be heard from. How are you and yours ? Life has taken a few turns, Too many Funerals .....Father, Favorite Aunt, Brother in Law Stage 4 Bone Marrow Cancer...The list goes on...Life is Great....

I am really sorry to hear about all of your loss's and suffering. Not meaning to be disrespecful, but it seems like your family has been visited by one of those good old fashioned "Old Testament" plagues and pestilence.

Heal well

Paul