Future Lexus Owner

Captain Meeks

Just wanted to intruduce to everyone the newest member to the LOC... Christian Xavier Meeks... he was born Sept. 9th and his very first ride was in a LS400...lol... best tool for putting him to sleep.. :lol: ...here are some pics for anyone interested ...for a kid that we was told we couldnt have for close to ten years he was ... well at the least a happy suprise... and having kids in the house 18 years apart.. is shockingly nice... and to my suprise my daughter has been a huge help..

post-74907-1222959287_thumb.jpg

Congrats! Looks like a lot of fun =) Now for that car seat.... :D

If that kid asks for an LF-A, you better have two piggy banks, one for college, one for the LF-A! lol. :lol: :lol:

Congrats! Looks like a lot of fun =) Now for that car seat.... :D

If that kid asks for an LF-A, you better have two piggy banks, one for college, one for the LF-A! lol. :lol: :lol:

I was sorta wishing if I paid for the school he could afford the ride...lmao...I know it wont happen but cant help but wish..lmao... I bought my daughters car and she is paying for it over an extended payment plan...helps keep her focused...she does good, she drives...she screws up in school, she gets seen being drove around with her dad...lol...makes her real popular..besides all of her friends think I am alil nuts anyway ...nobody ever sees me and when I am in shore-side there are always Homeland Security meetings and me traveling to different states for meetings.... So they feel she is being Policed... I let them think that because it helps witha 18 year old girl cheerleader size three ...I will take any advantage I can get..... :( ...Including GPS phone tracking.... :(

That is very true (at least it would give him the motivation) but that means an extra 4 years (at least, could be 10 years if he goes thru med school or law school lol) of waiting for that LS***(LS800? lol) :P

lol...locked up...with her...lmao...Ok its my daughter no rude comments or suggestions... only pic you will ever get... <_< ...just joking ,shes a good kid just hard headed and have to learn the hard way. Like I did...looking at schools for her future dont know what she wants to do yet...she is thinking about it... wish she would hurry up and think ... :rolleyes: ..so far all she thinks is rent is free and cable comes with rent...lol

post-74907-1223094839_thumb.jpg

Congratulations!

The daughter....18....cheerleader....size 3.....where are the pictures of her? :D

hahaha...sorry couldn't resist.

Thanks forgot to say that... ya she is a good kid...helps around the house with me gone. Everyone says alil over protective at times..sorta treated her like she was 10 forever... forget sometimes she is the same age I was when I was over seas... lol...