Picture Association Game

amf1932

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the legit looking image link I posted contained embedded code for a redirect to a non legitimate site.

My apologies to anyone who saw that disgusting picture.

I sure wish there were a way to prevent this kind of thing from happening in the future, but I guess there are no ironclad guarantees.

Thanks mods, for seeing the problem.

I guess it's all part of the Brave New World we live in.

Sigh...

What were you thinking posting these kinds of pictures in a public forum? This kind of behavior will not be tolerated in the least .

Alexander the ok has been banned.

This post was edited by Smooth 1

What's up Smoothy? Did I miss another one? Even though I'm not sure what happened, I'm glad someone is maintaining high standards at the LOC and I'm taking for granted that's what happened here. This is one thread that offers the opportunity for exploitation for certain. So far I must say, decorum has been the order of the day. Let's keep it that way, it's a great thread with much more to come I'm sure! :cheers:

Hey everyone, I just wanted you to know that we have figured out what happened to Alexander the ok. and he has been cleared. I hope everyone understands the steps I took were to make sure that the LOC remains a good, clean, and nonhostile environment for everyone at all times.

I do suggest though that in the future you check your links before posting them here so we don't have this happen again.

post-42851-1219641653_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone, I just wanted you to know that we have figured out what happened to Alexander the ok. and he has been cleared. I hope everyone understands the steps I took were to make sure that the LOC remains a good, clean, and nonhostile environment for everyone at all times.

I do suggest though that in the future you check your links before posting them here so we don't have this happen again.

post-42851-1219641653_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the post smooth1. I appreciate it.

Sorry about that re-direct thingy. Not my intention at all.

I am now a little paranoid about participating in this great game, and will not be posting here much from now on.

Thanks for keeping this a place where we all can go and be cozy.

I look forward to it almost everyday.

:cheers: