Picture Association Game

amf1932

Hey everyone, I just wanted you to know that we have figured out what happened to Alexander the ok. and he has been cleared. I hope everyone understands the steps I took were to make sure that the LOC remains a good, clean, and nonhostile environment for everyone at all times.

I do suggest though that in the future you check your links before posting them here so we don't have this happen again.

post-42851-1219641653_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the post smooth1. I appreciate it.

Sorry about that re-direct thingy. Not my intention at all.

I am now a little paranoid about participating in this great game, and will not be posting here much from now on.

Thanks for keeping this a place where we all can go and be cozy.

I look forward to it almost everyday.

:cheers:

Hey Aok, you don't get off that easy, we need your input! You know what they say, if you fall off a horse, you have to get back on it right away, otherwise you turn into a wimp!

Jcrome is right about using photobucket. My only additional suggestion is to download the image to your computer first, then upload it to photobucket. Once you have it uploaded, you can delete it from your hd. Do it this way and you'll never again get redirects.

Ok Alexander, now that you're all straightened out, no time for goofing off, start posting!

cartoonrestonlaurels.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Aok, you don't get off that easy, we need your input! You know what they say, if you fall off a horse, you have to get back on it right away, otherwise you turn into a wimp!

Ok Alexander, now that you're all straightened out, no time for goofing off, start posting!

Hey Blacktop,

You callin' me a wimp? ;)

Thanks for the props, but I'm going to hold back a bit. Going to investigate another way to post pics without the 3rd party hosting deal.

If I can't find a way, then maybe post very cautiously, like only from .edu sites....

Not.

Keep it going man. Great job, BTW. I enjoy the effort.

Hey Blacktop,

You callin' me a wimp? ;)

Thanks for the props, but I'm going to hold back a bit. Going to investigate another way to post pics without the 3rd party hosting deal.

If I can't find a way, then maybe post very cautiously, like only from .edu sites....

Not.

Keep it going man. Great job, BTW. I enjoy the effort.

Ok, here's the deal, the easiest way to post images is to upload to your LOC album from your hard drive. I stress your hd because there's no chance of a redirect once you have the image on your computer. The only problem is the image won't be viewable to anyone who's not a logged in member.

If you open an account at photobucket.com (it's free), then you can upload your image to your account there. Again make sure it's already on your hd and not a link to an image from some site. You'll see part of the img code right under your images. Right click on that code to copy it. Then paste it directly into you posting window.

Here's a link to a post I made earlier describing it in some more detail: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...st&p=327982

So now that it all cleared up, I guess you'll be hunting for some images to download. Remember, no linking only downloading! :cheers:

In the meantime I've got a response to Blayd's latest thread:

beached_limo754970.jpg

I just cant figure out how to make these things not tiny...

Blayd, read my post:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...st&p=327982

Should be everything you need to know. On the Photobucket site they give you a choice of what size you want you want the image to be when you upload it. If it's small to begin with, there are editing tools that will give you the option of increasing the size once you've uploaded.

CONTROL baby, that's what it's all about! :cheers:

Btw like your steering wheel.