Happy Turkey Day

nc211

:cheers: Well my fellow LOC amigos, the time is upon us once again. I give thanks to Armyofone this year, for stepping up and taking the bull by the horns. You da' man Josh...

My admoration, respect, and fond wishes of safe keeping is with you my friend...

This one is for you amigo.

Safe returns my friend...safe returns! :cheers:

We miss you, and the Ford...aka...Foreign Object Redeemor of Destruction.

heading down to naples, fl., in the morning...if this weather would let up a bit. got a freakin tropical storm off the coast which has the winds here in raleigh up around 40 mph...pouring down rain...and hoovering around 35 degrees. we're a half tick from a full on blizzard down here.

Civics homework, Physics 2 day test next Wed and Thurs, clean ALL 3 CARS including waxing and vacuuming. That's practically my turkey weekend. My family doesn't really celebrate this, not because we're against America's culture but because my whole family is back home in the Philippines. Besides my dad is actually leaving tomorrow, Wednesday to pay a visit back home because it's my grandma's 90th Birthday on Tuesday, which is obviously a BIG MILESTONE and I wouldn't mind giving up Thanksgiving together with my dad so that he can celebrate the 90th bday. :) That's my "Thanksgiving" to be thankful for. :cheers:

Civics homework, Physics 2 day test next Wed and Thurs, clean ALL 3 CARS including waxing and vacuuming. That's practically my turkey weekend. My family doesn't really celebrate this, not because we're against America's culture but because my whole family is back home in the Philippines. Besides my dad is actually leaving tomorrow, Wednesday to pay a visit back home because it's my grandma's 90th Birthday on Tuesday, which is obviously a BIG MILESTONE and I wouldn't mind giving up Thanksgiving together with my dad so that he can celebrate the 90th bday. :) That's my "Thanksgiving" to be thankful for.:cheers:

I will be staying home and having company over ( the wife is in AZ. visiting her folks ), Mucho bird, And all the fixins + pies and ice cream. MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a newly-adopted Greyhound fresh off a Florida racetrack as well as a new three-month old English Cocker puppy, we'll spend most of our Thanksgiving orienting these guys to the routines of our household. They're both glad to be here and are receiving plenty of love and attention from us as well as some of our friends and family. We've had Greyhounds in the past (what great family dogs they make) but this guy is the biggest chowhound I've ever seen....

Cooking for my family, as I do every year..must be good they keep coming back!! :cheers:

Make sure to UPS some of that food over at my house so I don't have to cook. lol :P :D JK. I think my mom and I are just gonna eat out. What a Thanksgiving, only two of us! Back years ago, we had our old neighbor (from our old house) we invited to eat out, but since there was an issue of something that ended the 13 year friendship, this Thanksgiving feels a little bit lonely........ <_<