If You Could Meet Members From Loc...

indiasfinest

Well gee....now you've made me blush :blushing: ...

still can't have my budlight though johnny. :cheers:

There's a bunch for me, but I have had the pleasure of meeting a few LOC'ers in person already: Marty in Chicago (Gumart1), Ralph in Lafayette (RFeldes), and Josh Dallas and Slidell (ArmyofOne). :D

I'm honored to be on the list!

...im not too fond of arguments in person jkjk

LOL, people are much more apt to argue online than in person. I had dinner with Lexusfreak who I've argued with a lot about tires and Real Estate, but we had a great dinner and not one argument. Okay, maybe one fake one to annoy the women ;)

Don't know your name first hand India and have watched you mature here and can only say..you are refreshing and I was raised in India from 15 to 17 years of age..truly not a finer, kinder, group of age old souls on the planet. Our next Door neighbor is building a massive home on the the Lake and flew in a Hindu Priest for the blessing...how cool.. They are truly welcome neighbors as you are a welcome friend. Come see us anytime...Ralph

I try and meet as many members as i can which is why i hold 2 Lexus meets a month for local Toronto owners. As well when ever i am out of town i try and get together with the local owners from all 3 clubs and hang out for a bit.

sorry..i forgot to tell you, my first name is jay. wow i didnt know we had other people of indian background. i want to appreciate you guys for accepting me at LOC and not banning me. i love bieng here because we all have one passion: cars. you guys have been so understanding, and have awnsered all my stupid questions and beared through the times where i was annoying as heck. Thanks for everything.

-Jay