Replace Battery.

lexguy2000

Sears. I replaced mine with the one in my signature about a year ago, haven't had a single problem. I purchased the best one they had, and it cost about $75 bucks or so. It's a no-brainer changing them out, just take the opportunity to clean the connectors since they're unhooked, and you're good to go!

If you are a member of Sam's Club, you should check there. When I last replaced the battery in my 93 LS, I got it at Sam's.

Your battery holder is probably designed to hold a 27R battery. Sam's does not stock this size. However, they do stock (in my area) a 24R size. This battery is about an inch shorter in length than the 27R and will fit in the holder okay. It should cost about $50.00.

Just looked at a new issue of Consumer Reports. They rate Duralast as a great buy on a battery. Not sure if anyone has had experience with these. I have always just went to Sears and got the DieHards. They've always done well for me.

I have a NAPA in my '94, also highly rated by CU and cheap at $65.00.