How Many People Check Air Pressure In Tires

LEXIRX330

I am just wondering how many people on a regular basis actually check their air pressure in their tires. I know that I don't...when it is taken in for service they do it and other than that I guess I just rely on the air pressure indicator...I know that there are many benefits to keeping the tires properly inflated but I just never seem to get around to doing it. :chairshot:

If the tire "looks" low then i start to worry. LOL Other than that, i don't "check"

I check the tire pressure ( and all fluids ) everytime I wash the car, At least once a week. :cheers:

I check the tire pressure ( and all fluids ) everytime I wash the car, At least once a week. :cheers:

Ditto, I check everything every week when I wash the car.

How offten do you guys find that you need to put air in your tires?

I check the tire pressure ( and all fluids ) everytime I wash the car, At least once a week.:cheers:

Ditto, I check everything every week when I wash the car.

How offten do you guys find that you need to put air in your tires?

Not very often, A couple times a year. :cheers:

After a few times of checking the pressure, The tires will take a # or two.

actually, i do have to admit that i don't check regularly but i should. usually the MOST significant time i would check, is after balance and rotation, if i got new tires, or if it looks kinda soft. ;)

this is a good reminder. I checked the 4runner's psi, and the dealer put in like 11 more psi than what was recommended!!!!!!!!! :o :wacko:

I'm really bad about checking the tires and fluids in my car. I get my tires rotated and balanced regularly, and they check the tire pressure, so I guess I'm ok in the end on that one! I might check the fluids once or twice a year, but I suppose that if I saw an oil slick or puddles of tranny fluid on the ground, I'd investigate it further! LOL

That thing being as old as it is, you should check the oil once a month at least and try and track it. I would be surprised if that engine didn't use any oil.

My ES uses some oil every once and a while and it only has 75k miles LOL

I check them with every oil change which works out to be about every 2 months.

you will lose about 1 lb per month and 1 lb for every 10 degree drop in temp (so I check monthly from Nov. to Feb).

steviej

That thing being as old as it is, you should check the oil once a month at least and try and track it. I would be surprised if that engine didn't use any oil.

My ES uses some oil every once and a while and it only has 75k miles LOL

I know I should, huh?!?! :) The few times I've checked it, the oil level was just were it was when I refilled it (or so close that I can't tell the difference.) after the oil change. The transmission/engine have no leaks (fixed all of them.), and I've never had to add any fluids in the past, so I guess that's why I'm not too concerned about checking it on a regular basis.