Left Headlight Adjustment?

Can anyone please tell me how to adjust my left headlight? My left light headlight is aimed to the left about 45 degrees. I know the light is suppose to move to the left when turning to the left but my left headlamp is always shining to the left when moving forward. Is there any repair book available for my 2008 LS 460?

Thanks,

ralphn0

Does the said headlight participate in the "dance" both headlights usually do upon start-up when the lights are on? Or is the said projector "stuck" left no matter what?

The light goes through it's regular process when first starting up. That is that the light first starts up like it's first aimed at the ground then moves upward to it's correct vertical position. However the left light's horizontal is aimed ~45 deg. to the left of the straight forward position. The light does move more to the right OR left when I am making a turn to the right or left. I have been told that the car was designed so that the lights would move to the right or left when turning. I remember when I could adjust the headlights to the right or left and up or down position so that it would pass state inspection. Now the lights are NOT tested in Texas for the yearly inspection. Any suggestion on how to get to the adjustment knobs / screws?

Thanks,