New Camry

nc211

Any opinions on the new Camry? Me? I love it! I think it's sharp! The front hood hump by the grill has grown on me. I love the new interior. I gotta tell ya', Toyota is really coming on strong with some nice designs...

Any opinions on the new Camry? Me? I love it! I think it's sharp! The front hood hump by the grill has grown on me. I love the new interior. I gotta tell ya', Toyota is really coming on strong with some nice designs...

I have to say...I LIKE IT TOO!!!! :D

I hate to say it, but I think the new Camry V6 SE in dark grey (Phantom grey pearl?) looks sharper than the new ES. Just my opinion. ;)

:cheers:

There has been chat on this in the es forums, I got chewed out for stating my opinion on the new camry :angry: ( because I stated that I would buy a camry before I bought a new es B) ). Look back in the es forums. Anyway, I stand by my statement. I would buy a new camry over an es. :cheers:

I hate to say it, but I think the new Camry V6 SE in dark grey (Phantom grey pearl?) looks sharper than the new ES. Just my opinion. ;)

There has been chat on this in the es forums, I got chewed out for stating my opinion on the new camry :angry: ( because I stated that I would buy a camry before I bought a new es B) ). Look back in the es forums. Anyway, I stand by my statement. I would buy a new camry over an es.:cheers:

dc, I was part of that discussion & if memory serves I agreed with you & still do. ;) I like the 2002 - 2006 styling better personally.

One shouldn't get chewed out because we have a differing opinion on vehicles........at least the 2 are on the same team. B)

I doubt many will cross shop the two anyway.......but I know I wouldn't be able to afford the new ES for about 2 - 3 years.

dc knows he didn't get chewed out because of his opinion.

I like the new Camry too, it drives great and looks a lot more appealing than previous generations. Its not nearly as nice a vehicle as the new ES though. As always the ES is smoother, quieter, has a smoother powertrain, has a higher quality interior, more features, more comfortable seats, better paint, a better warranty, and better service. On top of that its built in Japan.

I've been to my local toyota dealer twice wanting to see the camry in an SE. All they have is about 15 LE's and 2 hybrids. Does the SE have a different grille like it did on the previous version?

The new camry's are sharp looking but I think I like the new ES better..... but I haven't seen the camry in an SE yet and I imagine it looks pretty good...

I like really like the new Camrys a lot, but I wish they would have used a warmer interior color pallet than grey and baby blue for the dash. It's a little unappealing to me. I saw a lime green Camry Hybrid the other day, and I think I threw up a little in my mouth from the color. LOL

I like really like the new Camrys a lot, but I wish they would have used a warmer interior color pallet than grey and baby blue for the dash. It's a little unappealing to me.

i know what you mean about the baby blue dash. I completely agree.

I saw a lime green Camry Hybrid the other day, and I think I threw up a little in my mouth from the color. LOL

LOL You wonder how these people get rid of the ugly color cars they buy. I assume they would be a perfect candidate for a trade-in... let the dealerships try to get rid of them.

New Camry XLE / hybrid completely decked = bearly > original LS400 + modern updates

New ES 350 = > original LS400 + modern updates

The simple fact to me is that when your #2 biggest selling PLATFORM (And flagship of sales for all your "companies") hurdles a previous attempt at "making the best car you feel like making".

You're in an awesome position.

Oh wait... That's exactly hat has happened & Toyota is the #1 auto maker in the world! :lol: Screw GM.

Toyota calls it Jasper Pearl. It’s only available on the Hybrid models.

Hope you are not eating Blake :P

toyota_camryhybrid_2007_450x225.jpg

207010.1-lg.jpg

Looks very nice in silver:

800px-Toyota_camry_hybrid.jpg

The best color combo……………

photo_1.jpg

"Hybrid shown in Blue Ribbon Metallic"

photo_6.jpg

"Hybrid interior shown in Ash with available leather trim, front heated seats and voice-activated DVD navigation system"

The Jasper Pearl looks like a fad color. Something that will be catchy to people at a certain time, then would look "old and obsolete" . That's my $.02 :)