Lexus Pictures

akewlguy

Who’s that guff ball in the first picture? Ruined the whole picture. ;)

Those rims look very nice; really go with the car and its color in my opinion.

What percent is your window tint and size of the wheels?

I wish my car was black jade..........

Picture is Gettysburg.. Yeah the goof in the picture does ruin the neatness of the LEXUS...

Wheels are 17" Melie (or something like that). At first when I rotated I had what felt like off balance wheels, but after 500 miles they feel better.

Thanks for compliments.. Black Jade is a great color, but a spec of dirt can always be seen. Ohh well take the good with the bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Threadcutter! It's a good thing that " I'm in a period of transition "

Walt:

I'm afraid to ask what that means...................

Between Ralph's cat (I think it's posessed.........& has failed at least 3 exorcisms) & your avatar, I don't think I'm going to be taking any late night strolls down any dark alleys anytime soon.

Threadcutter! It's a good thing that " I'm in a period of transition "

Walt:

I'm afraid to ask what that means...................

Between Ralph's cat (I think it's posessed.........& has failed at least 3 exorcisms) & your avatar, I don't think I'm going to be taking any late night strolls down any dark alleys anytime soon.

I'm glad your Avatar is so "unalarming"...lol ;)

Lookin good Kewl, hard to believe how old that thing is.

Thats one thing I really love about Lexus cars, how well they age. Mine has 70k on it, it was just in for service and I had a brand new 06 with 3300 miles as a loaner, mine drove, rode, and looks every bit as good as the loaner. Same thing with my dad's old 98 with 160k, he said he never would have gotten rid of it unless his company had requested he do so. The new one was nice, but the old one still drove and looked so good...

Thanks.. Yeah the early 90s with the clear and red back lights is awesome.. One also has to go out and buy the red LED lights or else when ever one hits the breaks it looks like your backing up.

Cheers to all LEXUS owners