New Toy

hey guys thanks for the feedback you gave me about which car i should get: 2006 GS430 or 2006 Mercedes CLS 500. well I decided after alot of thinking the Mercedes. sorry i hope you guys don't through stones at me and throw me to the wolves! :cry: but i just wanted to share these exterior pictures, the color is Barolo Red MEtallic with Cashmere Nappa leather interior.. i know this wheel is very popular and everyone has it but i just love the way this wheel looks triple chrome, 20x9 in the front, 20x11 in the rear, 35% tint all the way around, chrome accents on the headlights and taillights, the lorinser lip trunk spoiler and the CLS55 and AMG emblems in the rear. the dealer ordered the AMG front grill and a wood grain shift knob which should come in this week. tell me what you think...

post-9573-1134934159_thumb.jpg

What does it matter what we think? Can't you predict that much? We are Lexus people here. You have a total of 12 posts, and the last one is to show us a brand we all decided against.

It is a lovely looking car, and you have wisely taken photos of it, so that you can be reminded of that when the dealer has it in his garage.

I have owned two Benz's in my life. I don't miss the snotty dealer service reps at ALL. Never again.

But then, you didn't want to hear that.

It is all in fun, none of us are really serious :whistles: . Look at it this way "jsmoov" it looks like you probably have the nicest car with in a 10 mile radius or at least on the street. ;)

No hard feelings, Drive it while you can :lol:

hey cant one have an opinion? i know everyone hear does, i kinda know how he feels because i dont have to lexus cars n e more, just one, and a bimmer, everyone has their taste, not trying to start anything so please dont take this offensively,

indi, How is it that YOU have the cars when they are supposed to be your fathers? Don't take this the wrong way but I think there is no child under your name, I follow your posts and you just slip up too much and purposly misspell and intentionally use single letters to copy words. Don't take offense to this it is just easy to see, I think your busted on this sharade. My opinion and observation. :lol::lol::lol: