10 Best Engines For 2006

Lexusfreak

lol army get's upset when he drinks. Chill dude.

I can vouche he's got the Charger. Never seen a dyno, but I can say it's got a blower large enough so I don't wanna know the parasidic drag LoL! It looks mean.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah Chill Army of One, and save a drink for me. :cheers: That sounds like a bad !Removed! old Charger that you have, and no I do not think I would consider racing a monster like that, but I wouldn't mind a test run in it. ;)

Hell, I recently backed out of a race with a E55 AMG in fear I might of lost that race and $400. Although, I think it would have been close 0-80, but a full blown charger no thanks. I already have shown everyone I can't spell do you think I am about to show everyone I stupid too. No thanks..... I need to borrow my bro's blown 454 Big Block Chevy in his SS Nova to consider hanging with your beast, not my current 1992 sc400. See ya!!!!

SW- You are picking on me and that is not cool. I said many nice things on this thread as well and all of those negative quotes were responses to negative remarks that were said to me first, including yours to me. Check out your third to last thread, you put down Monarch, and one other guy and then me "And Lastly Transmission is spelled...."remember?) it sounds to me like you are all knowing and wise and I am just stupid. Sorry bro, I got to and will fire back every time, administrator or not.

That is absolutely not true. None of the comments that I pulled out here were provoked in any way at all thats why I chose them. Your attitude is your own and it was begun by you. I corrected your spelling out of frustration and I apologize, but that frustration was bred from your continued refusal to accept any kind of possibility that I and others may know what we're talking about. In fact you told us that numerous times, that we had no right to even be a part of this discussion with you because of your profound experience.

Army's post is the perfect example of what happens when you post the kind of thing you posted. However I may appreciate the sentiment, Its existance is as much your fault as it is his.

You're welcome to counter any opinion expressed on this board with your own opinion as long as its done gracefully and respectfully, as you would have a discussion with a group of friends in public. "Firing back" at people with rudeness and insults however will not be tolerated, and if you do that you will be banned. If you can operate within those guidelines than you're welcome to be here, if you can't then you're not, its that simple. The choice is totally up to you.

Now if you guys don't cut it out, I'm gonna have to start telling some dirty jokes to ease the tension around here. And let me warn you...if you're a Rabbi, Preist or a Parrot in a bar...well..prepare to be offended. :chairshot: You're dealing with a former Teamster turned Banker..so you know I've got a few good ones in my book to tell! And if that doesn't do it...then I'll turn my soon to be wife on you guys...and she'll quiet this place down big time....and boy can she nag! We'll all be running to the bar with the Rabbi, Preist and Parrot.

;) :cheers: :D

Now if you guys don't cut it out, I'm gonna have to start telling some dirty jokes to ease the tension around here. And let me warn you...if you're a Rabbi, Preist or a Parrot in a bar...well..prepare to be offended. :chairshot: You're dealing with a former Teamster turned Banker..so you know I've got a few good ones in my book to tell! And if that doesn't do it...then I'll turn my soon to be wife on you guys...and she'll quiet this place down big time....and boy can she nag! We'll all be running to the bar with the Rabbi, Preist and Parrot.

;) :cheers: :D

I agree, These boards have to loosen up and shouldn't take things so damn serious. Anyway What was that joke? :lol:

OK the choice is mine, thanks. I feel like I am in court on trial, I am talking about how great the Lexus engine is on a Lexus Forum, and you are pulling a few morally questionable sentences out of context on many of my posts and saying I am fueling a fires, etc..and you say I caused "Army of One" to post that angry post at me in your defense, I thought Army of One posted that because he had one too many drinks? No?

Listen SW - I understand everything you are telling me and you have a job to do and yes I will do my best to stay peaceful and be respectful to others on this forum if allowed to stay, but you must ask others to do the same just as you have informed me, I can read a few negative posts on this thread and many other threads where members or guests get hostile and say alot of worse stuff then mine. However, being that I insulted you and you are the forum administrator I understand you are upset and ready to give me the boot and singling me out.

However, as you know discussions on these threads turn into differences which then can get heated at times out of frustration on both ends just as you have displayed and admitted from remarks by me and monarch's. To say I may never fire back is to say I can not defend myself. Did you not fire back when I insulted you just a little bit? Hey, I did not get a great thrill out of calling you 14, but I said that because I was defending myself because you be-littled me by your spelling comment. Your appology is excepted and I appologise to you for saying what I said. It is over let's move on or if you feel you need too give me the boot, you obviosely are knowledgeable about cars or you would not be the administrator and I am sure you are not 14, and that is fact. I will also do my best in the future to abide by the set rules of this sensitive forum. You must also lead by example when you preach and not entirely put the blame on one person and one person only that is not fair and just either.

Just for the record I posted on this thread because I wanted to talk about how fantastic early model Lex engines are and to share that with others whom may not be aware of what they have and own. Also to get their thoughts and opinions aswell, my intentions were not to start verbal wars, fires, heated responses and or insult others. So I will leave it at that. See ya-

Yeah Chill Army of One, and save a drink for me. :cheers: That sounds like a bad !Removed! old Charger that you have, and no I do not think I would consider racing a monster like that, but I wouldn't mind a test run in it. ;)

Hell, I recently backed out of a race with a E55 AMG in fear I might of lost that race and $400. Although, I think it would have been close 0-80, but a full blown charger no thanks. I already have shown everyone I can't spell do you think I am about to show everyone I stupid too. No thanks..... I need to borrow my bro's blown 454 Big Block Chevy in his SS Nova to consider hanging with your beast, not my current 1992 sc400. See ya!!!!

I am sorry jibby, but i wasnt drinking last night. i saw you attacking a staff member and i jumper in. its the reaction of a soldier. loyalty is an important part of my life so you have to understandy why i did it.

the main point of that post was to make everybody realize how chilidish *BLEEP*ing contests are.

and thanx...the charger is a beast, but i was simply using it as a "this is what you sound like tactic". and it wasnt just directed at you, there are others in this thread as well. i just chose you cause you were a good example. so i apologize if i offended anyone, but i hate pi$$ing contests. you made me feel like i had to bring out the big guns and i apologize.

i think its best we let this thread rest or get it back on topic, as it was a good thread for a few pages. I thouroughly agree with you jibby. the gen 1 1uz is an unstoppable engine.

Edited by ArmyofOne

Listen SW - I understand everything you are telling me and you have a job to do and yes I will do my best to stay peaceful and be respectful to others on this forum

Thats all I needed to hear.

I think this has definately run its course, on to friendlier horizons for all of us.