Lexus Rental Cars?

LexKid630

Sometime soon my family will be going on vacation in Orlando, Florida. I was wondering if anyone knew where we could rent a Lexus down there?

Thanks!

Contact some of the big rental car companies & let us know.......would also be courious what the rates would be compared to a normal 'mid or full size' vehicle. B)

Check out Typhoon Lagoon while your down there.......the kids will have just a blast! B)

:cheers:

i doubt there would be rental Lexus vehicles out in this world (aside the loaners) but in Vegas, u can rent an H2, SL500, Viper, Z8 (i think), maybe an S500, Escalade, Corvette, maybe a Porsche (not sure which one).

I will never forget picking up a Toyota Camry rental car from one of the major rental companies at the Sea-Tac airport in the early 90's and seeing several LS400's parked in the rental company's parking spaces near the Camry.

Wow, I thought it would be really nice to drive an LS - just like the one I left back home - while on vacation - that is, until I checked the rental rate. Whoa! The LS rental rate was far more expensive than the Camry and completely out of line with the value of the LS over the Camry. The Camry turned out to be just fine for a couple of weeks. That was the only time I have ever seen Lexus cars available as rentals from a major company at an airport.

I usually try to get Camry rentals when traveling since many of the controls (window switches, cruise control, etc.) are exactly the same as on Lexus cars. Camry rentals are usually hard to get since they are so popular.

vegas(on the strip) there is a place where you can rent a ferrari, porche, benz, and mercedes...not sure of lexus thought its a little shop but theres a closed parking lot next 2 it which you can see....im sure youll find a lexus somewhere

Vegas is a lot different then Orlando. wouldn't you say? :blink: Lexkid asked in his first post about renting in Orlando, not Vegas! :chairshot:

i doubt there would be rental Lexus vehicles out in this world (aside the loaners) but in Vegas, u can rent an H2, SL500, Viper, Z8 (i think), maybe an S500, Escalade, Corvette, maybe a Porsche (not sure which one).

Yup, if you have the $$$$ you can get your choice of wild ride in Vegas! :D :whistles:

:cheers:

vegas(on the strip) there is a place where you can rent a ferrari, porche, benz, and mercedes...not sure of lexus thought its a little shop but theres a closed parking lot next 2 it which you can see....im sure youll find a lexus somewhere

Vegas is a lot different then Orlando. wouldn't you say? :blink: Lexkid asked in his first post about renting in Orlando, not Vegas! :chairshot:

well i said about vegas becuz i've never been to Orlando and that vegas is really the only place i've seen that u can rent nice expensive cars. :rolleyes:

There is a car rental company down in Orlando somewhere that rents Lexuses, I just can't remember the name.

You can rent things like Jaguars, Lincolns, Cadillacs, Volvos etc from the big chains, but you'll have to go somewhere smaller and more niche oriented to get a Lexus.

My advice? Rent a Lincoln Town Car. Nice, not THAT expensive, and you'll have the added bonus of being able to use the convienience of the big rental chains facilities.

The places that rent "exotic" cars are a PITA, and sometimes staggeringly expensive. It wouldnt surprise me if an LS430 cost $2000 a week in Orlando. PLUS mileage charges and no bus to the airport etc.

You can get a TOwn Car for $700.

There is a car rental company down in Orlando somewhere that rents Lexuses, I just can't remember the name.

Well, it's your job to find out the name.....I've never found it. LOL

I've been looking just now, maybe they went out of business. There's one in Boca Raton, one in Miami, and one in Palm Beach but I don't see one in Orlando anymore.

I've never rented anything from them, I always rent Lincoln Town Cars when I travel, or Cadillac Devilles.

I mean, I love my Lexus, but I don't miss it so much for a week I'd spend $2000 to rent one. I can "muddle through" with a Lincoln Town Car for $500 lol

Call the Lexus dealer in the area. Most dealers rent cars. Just use caution because MOST car rental companies use onboard (and hidden) GPS tracking devices and if you read the agreement you sign it clearly states it is used to track missing vehicles and determine if the car has been driven at excessive speed.

Call the Lexus dealer in the area.  Most dealers rent cars.  Just use caution because MOST car rental companies use onboard (and hidden) GPS tracking devices and if you read the agreement you sign it clearly states it is used to track missing vehicles and determine if the car has been driven at excessive speed.

Thanks i didn't know that...How much does a dealer charge to rent one for lets say 6 days? LOL

Call the Lexus dealer in the area.  Most dealers rent cars.  Just use caution because MOST car rental companies use onboard (and hidden) GPS tracking devices and if you read the agreement you sign it clearly states it is used to track missing vehicles and determine if the car has been driven at excessive speed.

I've never seen this in a rental agreement and I rent cars all the time...