Door mounted speakers sound VERY low on 2023 ES350

The speakers mounted on all the doors sounds VERY low compared to the sound from the dash board speakers.

Also the rear speaker has no sound at all.

Anyone had similar issues?

Edited by J James

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Richard! From what you said, the rear speaker are connected up properly.

So what happens when you go to setting - Sound, and adjust the front/rear balance to send all the sound to the rear?  Do you lose vol to all speakers?

I tested the 22 300h and everything works perfect with auto-level eq. on and Surround sound either on or off. So off to the dealership.  Some vehicles use a separate multi-channel amp for the rear set.  If so, it is not user adjustable, and it may have been adjusted incorrectly at the factory.

Could you let us know what they find?  I get frustrated with TMC because they do NOT like to discuss the working schematic-level details of their sound systems.

But I presume the Toyota and Lexus call centers are the same support group.

It just seems that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

going 100% to rear  screws up the sound to me , called Lexus  they say thats the way it is ,  great car radio sucks , i have another car its front bias but rear speakers are larger and much louder , i do  not no what to do ,  wish some one made a different amp, i would buy it  ,  

I moved my rear balance ALMOST to 100% rear. Just a tick away from 100% made all the difference. This is not how a balance control should work but in my case it made a huge beneficial difference.